Chapter 4

I was woken up with my alarm going off, it's one of them mornings where you just want to roll over, and go back to bed because you can't be bothered with people. I stretched then went for a shower before I did my daily routine, then got changed into a light pink dress with nude heels, and I straightened my hair before I put on make-up. I went downstairs to see that my parents are sleeping on the chair as well as the couch, then I looked on the table where an empty liter of vodka, and an empty bottle of Jack Daniels is. I put the empty bottles in the bin before I put the glasses in the sink, and made my way out the front door.

I met up with Mia at our usual spot then Mia looked at me before she smiled, I smiled back at her, and we walked to school. We got into the building before we split up like always, I made my way to registration then did what I always do which is sit with my earphones in making sure nobody annoys me because I seriously can't be fucked with anyone. The bell went then I made my way to first period which is English, I went into English then sat down were I usually sit, and took out my work. The teacher comes in then tells us that we are doing a listen essay, I rolled my eyes why the fuck do we need to do a listening essay I thought to myself, and took the paper to write my answers down. The class finished so I made my way to Drama then I walk into the class to see Lindsey, and I didn't know she took this class when Lindsey seen me she shouted me, and waved me over to a seat she saved for me I guess. I walked over to her then smiled at Lindsey, and Lindsey smiled back at me. 

"Cameron told me that you are engaged" Lindsey whispered.

"Yeah, it's true my parents had arranged it with some guy" I tell Lindsey.

"Oh are you okay with it?" She asks me while looking at me with a sad look.

"No. I am not okay with it but I don't get a say" I say while looking at the ground.

"That sucks, you know if you ever need anyone to talk to I am here" Lindsey tells me seriously.

"I know you are, that's why you are the best friend I can have" I says to Lindsey truthfully.

"Yeah you can't replace me. I am the only slut of a best friend you can have" she says while laughing.

"You know it" I tell her while winking.

Which made Lindsey laugh even harder, she got kicked out of the class because the teacher is an old bat, and finally the class ended. It's now interval so I made my way to the canteen, I sit where I always do then I sat down before I pull out a kit Kat, and then two seconds later Lindsay has it then starts eating. I glared at her while Lindsey looked down then went into her bag, pulled out a bag of skittles, and I smiled at her while I took the skittles off her then stared eating them when my phone started vibrating. I looked to see Ross calling me,and I answered it.

*Phone call*

Ross- "Hey El I finished work early, do you wanna head to the track?"

Me- "Hey you bet, can I bring Lindsey?"

Ross- "Yeah if you want. Cameron will be in the car."

Me- "Yeah that's cool. I think Lindsey, and Cameron are okay with each other anyway."

Ross- "I think they are considering they were making out last night."

Me- "Okay. Hurry up, and pick us up."

We hung up then I grabbed my bag, Lindsey was looking at me confused but I nod at her then she got up, and follows me outside where I see Ross park in front of the school. Lindsey realized where we are going because she ran to the car,  I walked up to the car then got in Ross gave me a smile, and I smiled back while putting my seat belt on. We drove to the track when we arrived I was the first one of the car, then I ran into the track, and I was looking around there were two people racing. The person in front was driving good, he had amazing control of the car since it never even span out of control when he was speeding around the corner, and I was watching in amazement when the guy got out of the car then walked towards the person he was racing, and did a hand shake. I walked to my car then Ross nodded at me, and I nod back at him.

I drove around the track 4 times now, I want to turn the corner while speeding but not losing control, and it's not working as well as I want it to which is totally annoying. I finally gave up then put the car where I keep it, I got out then was walking towards Lindsey, Ross, and Cameron when I see Kieran sitting on the hood of his car. He was the guy that can go speeding around corners without spinning ugh now that's totally pissed me off,  Kieran seen me then he got off the hood of the car, and walked over to me. I looked at Ross, Lindsey, and Cameron they seen me then  walked towards me as well. Ross reached me first, he gave me a questioning  look before he hugged me.

"What were you thinking about?" Ross scolds me.

"What? I want to see if I could speed around the corner without spinning but as you seen I couldn't" I say.

"Elena you could have been seriously hurt" Lindsay tells me concerned.

"I wasn't thinking I am sorry" I say to her now felling bad that I made them worry.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?"  A voice asked me, I turned to face the voice which belonged to Kieran, I glared at him then rolled my eyes.

"I'm here to have some fun, yeah I should be at school" I answer him.

"Elena it's dangerous here" Kieran tells me.

"YEAH I KNOW THAT. I HAVE DONE THIS FOR YEARS SO I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!" I yell at him.

"Elena don't you dare yell at me again" Kieran tells me in a scary voice.

"Okay. I am sorry" I said to Kieran.

"It's fine, why are you hanging around with two guys?" He asked me while looking at Ross, and Cameron.

"They are my friends" I tell Kieran.

"NO! ELENA I DON'T WANT YOU TALKING TO ANY OTHER GUYS. I AM GOING TO TELL YOU ONCE I AM JEALOUS AS WELL AS POSSESSIVE ABOUT WHATS MINE, AND YOU'RE MINE!" Kieran shouts at me.

"Okay. I am sorry" I tell him.

I turn to Ross, Cameron, and Lindsey I give them a sorry look then walk away from the track. I left Lindsey there because she's having fun, I don't want to ruin it for her, I really want her, and Cameron to start dating. I was half way home when my phone goes off, its my dad, and I let it ring out Kieran probably told him that he see me. I finally get in but the house is empty which is weird, I go to my room, and watch YouTubers.