Chapter 7

I am woken up at 6:30 am because of Lindsey jumping on my bed, I looked at her through half opened eyes, and she stopped jumping when she seen me looking at her.

"What are you doing up at 6:30 am?" I asked Lindsey.

"Cameron, and Ross are waiting on us to go to the track" Lindsey tells me.

"It's the weekend. I want to sleep more" I say,and Lindsey shook her head at me.

"Hurry up,and get dressed so we can go to the track" she said.

I got up then went for a shower where I did my daily routine, I got dressed into ripped jeans along with a dream catcher top, and a pair of converse. I put my hair in a high pony tail, when Lindsey was dressed we went to the track then we arrived at the track, and it was only Ross, Cameron, Lindsey, and I there. The track was empty which I don't mind, I got into my car before I went round the track, and I finally managed to turn the corner real fast without crashing or skidding so I am really happy. I went round the track 20 more times, I was about to go around once more when my phone went off, I looked at the caller ID, and it's my dad so I answered it.

*Phone Call*

Me: "Dad. What's up?"

Dad: "It's 11:30. Kieran is here so he can take you to his."

Me: "Oops I forgot, I will be home real soon. I just need to say bye to Lindsey, Ross, and Cameron."

Dad: "Okay. Don't be long."

We hung up I parked the car before I got out of it, walked over to Ross, Cameron, and Lindsey.

"I need to go Kieran is at mine waiting for me" I say to them.

"Okay, we are just going to hang around here for a while" Ross tells me.

"Yeah. I will be back real soon" I said, and then walked out of the track.

I made my way home I'm listening to music, then before I know it I reach my house, and I walk into the living room to see my parents along with Kieran drinking coffee. My dad notices me, smiled at me, and I smiled back at him.

"How was your morning with Lindsey, Ross, and Cameron?" My dad asked me.

"Oh it was fun. Lindsey, and Cameron are dating" I tell my dad.

"That's good she is a nice girl, and he's a nice boy" he said.

I nod at him then made my way upstairs to my room so I can start packing my stuff, I was putting the last of my stuff in with last box when someone walks into my room, and I turn around to see Kieran. I mentally roll my eyes but continued with my packing.

"Do you want some help?" Kieran asked me.

"No your alright" I say.

"Elena why were you hanging around with guys again?" Kieran questioned me sounding angry.

"Like I said downstairs my friend Lindsey is dating a guy, we went to the track so I can clear my mind. Lindsey's boyfriend Cameron his, and friend Ross where there" I tell him while sighing because I don't understand why I need to explain myself to him.

"Elena. I want you to stop talking to guys seriously your pissing me off. I also want you to stop racing it's dangerous" Kieran told me.

I turned around then glared at him but nodded at him before I picked up the last box,  Kieran and I put all the boxes in his car. We were done so I said bye to my parents, then drove to Kieran's house the ride there was awkward it was very silent I can't believe that I am actually engaged to this guy, and I started to think about what would Nathan say if he was here. The car stopped in front of a normal sized house, Kieran got out then started taking boxes out of the car, and made his way inside. We finished putting the boxes into my room, I was putting my stuff away when Kieran walks in.

"Elena you will sleep in this room until we are married, then you will move into my room" he tells me.

"Okay" I replied to him, and continued unpacking.

I finished unpacking then decided to explore the house, I went downstairs to the kitchen because I was starting to get hungry so I made myself French toast, and I was putting it on the plate when Kieran walks in shirtless with a pair of sweats on. I looked at him then to my plate before I walked through to the living room, I put the t.v on while I started eating I was nearly finished when the door bell went, and  Kieran answered it. Kieran walks in with a guy that looks familiar, they sat down on the couch but I kept on looking at the guy because I recognize him from somewhere but I don't know where, and I guess I was staring to long because Kieran gave me a warning look oops I thought to myself. I went upstairs to my room where I watched YouTube videos then I heard the front door shut before footsteps coming upstairs, and then Kieran walks into my room.

"Why the fuck were you staring at my best friend like that?" Kieran asked me.

"I recognized him from somewhere" I say.

"Oh" he says while walking closer to me.

I nod at Kieran, he sat on my bed while watching YouTube videos with me, and before I know it we have been watching YouTubers almost all day.  Kieran gets up, and looks at me.

"I am going to the track, was wondering if you want to come" Kieran says.

"Yeah" I tell him.

We got in his car then drove to the track, we walked into the entrance there were more people here than there was this morning, and I walked over to my car then got in it. I started driving on the track, there is a big race happening in a few weeks so people will be here everyday to practice for it, I was having fun on the track but I seen people waiting to go on so I got off the track. I got out of my car then walked over to Kieran, he was talking to a couple of people so I stood there watching him talk to his friends, then put my earphones in I'm listening to 'Derek Luh- Intervene', and I seen the guy that was at the house earlier talking to Kieran it's annoying me that I have seen the guy before but I just don't remember where or when.