Chapter 19

"What do you think they'll do? I mean, it's nothing that I can't really finish right? I mean, with my magic and stuff." I ask Kyle as we all leave the ball room.

"I have no idea what they'll do. My father is a powerful alpha, not as powerful as yours, but still powerful. He also has dark magic playing on his side." He says and We all stop dead in our track.

"Dark magic?" Day asks.

"Dark magic. I didn't learn this until recently, but they're working with a coven and that's where Cynthia's from."

"They have a whole fucking coven!" Radiance shouts.

"How can you guys beat that? I won't let my mate get hurt."

"Haven't you forgotten, we're as powerful as two covens and Car hasn't even figured out all her powers yet." Sophia smiles.

"You're right, but we need the pack behind us and we need to plan for the worst." I say.

"We need to plan for war."

We walk through the pack house before we make it to my father's study. He's still in the ballroom but we need to focus on what we need to tell him. We have to tell everyone that we maybe just started a war between packs.

From what I've read in the history books there hasn't been a pack war for many many years. This could get messy.

"We need to find allies. We can't fight this alone." I say.

Fay's face brightens up as she remembers something, "you two need to put a protection charm over the pack. At least until we're ready to fight. Dark magic can't harm light magic and anything with evil or bad intents will be kept out too."

"Okay, how do we do it?" Sophia asks eagerly.

"Join hands and both of you imagine a bubble forming around the borders of the pack. Carmen, you have projection power so Sophia will amplify it and bing bada boom, bobs your uncle." Fay says.

I can't help but chuckle a little at the last part but never the less I focus.

I feel power radiating off my body as I imagine the bubble.

I feel a surge of energy and everything come back to me.

"It's done." Sophia and I say in unison.

Woah that was creepy.

"Well, I don't know about you's, but that's done and we can talk to Dad after but for now, I have a mate waiting for me and I do want to dance with him." I smile and wave as I walk away back towards the ballroom.

I walk through the ballroom doors and see my parents on the stage and my mate leaning up against a wall with an upset face. Damn, that hurts to think about.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask as I make my way to him.

A smile spreads across his face when he sees me and my heart instantly warms.

"I thought you wouldn't come back. I was about to go look for you but here you are." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

As he says that a show song comes on and we both smile cheekily at each other.

"May I have this dance?" He asks, taking my hand.

I smile widely, "Yes, you may."

We make our way to the dance floor and he holds me close. I smile at how close I am to him and realize that, since I've meet him we haven't really done anything... intimate. A smirk crosses my face and I know just how I want to finish off this night.

He spins me around and holds me close again.

I lean up to his ear and whisper, "I'm ready."

As if instinctively, he knew what I was talking about.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"One hundred percent." I smiles.

With that he's dragging me from the ballroom and straight upstairs to our bedroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So I've been MIA this past little while but I'm back now kinda. Anyways I was having majors writers block but now I'm not! Sorry it took so long.

In new news, I published another book. It's called "Surviving The Wyatt's" I will update it ever Thursday and I'm basically already done writing it. It's a teen fiction book so please check it out.

Thanks,

Xoxo
Maddie