Chapter Eleven~Prophecies

"Carmen?" A feminine voice echoes around me.

"What's going on? Who's there?" I shout into the abyss.

I start to move around and it truly doesn't even feel as if I'm walking. Where ever I am at the moment I'm surrounded by pure white light. If something were of to happen to me before I fell asleep I would swear this is the after life.

"You're not far off. This is what is known as limbo. The place between life and death to make the transition...less hard." The voice says again.

I can feel myself start to panic. I can't be dead I'm perfectly healthy and I'm not hurt at all.

"Calm down my child. You are not here because you've passed, your projection power has brought you here because I have summoned you." She says and I start to see the black silhouette of a tall woman.

"Who are you?" I ask mesmerized.

"I am the mood goddess. I need you to know many things about yourself before you go on in life. I am greatly happy that you have discovered your mate and didn't try to stay in Arizona." She says sweetly.

"Well that would have been kinda hard now knowing that they kidnapped me from my real family." I chuckle lightly.

"My child, I need you to listen to me well. The threats from Arizona aren't finished with. Casey's father is still a big threat and if he discovers exactly what you are than you are in big trouble."

"What am I?" I ask curiously.

She sighs, "Every five thousand years a new one is born. No one has really come up with a name for them yet as they are more than a half blood or hybrid. Normally those one get the trait of one parent, so witch or werewolf in your case. But you, you got both. The wolf in your mind and body and the powers that surge through your veins. I, myself, like to think of them as hyper hybrids. Now, there was a prophecy created by a young wizard a long time ago. This wizard foresaw that there would be a young girl with both the traits of a werewolf and a witch. This one child would help shape the way the wolf and witch world interact. This child would be powerful even inside that womb. This child was thought to be very susceptible to the powers of good and evil."

"And that's me?" I clarify.

"Your parents through that it was your sister. That your sister was the prophecy witch but they didn't know everything. She is a prophecy witch just not the one that they thought she was in the beginning. She is the first born daughter of a witch and a werewolf. She was part of a major prophecy that another, older, wizard foresaw. She would not receive a mate until the age of nineteen and when she did some things would happen to set her back. She is either pure light or pure dark and she has the chance to choose after finding her mate." She tells me as I pace back and forth.

"What about my prophecy? What is that all about?" I ask.

"You are either a great good or a great evil. You have every power inside the womb just as your sister did. Wanted your mommy to be invincible, the both of you did. You have both great good magic in you but also great dark evil magic inside you. Only you can tell which one you are on the path to but I suspect it will be good. Tapping into the dark magic will have an affect on you and bad effect but you'll still live. You, my darling Carmen, are in much danger. You have a power that every supernatural creature wants to covet and I can tell you now, you need to watch your back. Fay and Matt will protect you the best they can and I know for a fact that they can do well in protecting you."

"Is there anything more I need to know? Because I want to make sure I'm completely safe and that my mate will be completely safe." I say looking into the moon goddess's eyes.

"Just be careful and don't let anyone fool you. You are a very powerful witch and werewolf, use that to your advantage."

With those last words she fades away leaving me alone in the abyss letting everything I just heard sink in.

This is a lot to sink in...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And I thought that I would update today because why not?!

The Rio olympics are on! Who are you rooting for? What events are you most excited for?

GO CANADA🇨🇦

I'll make you a deal every time Canada wins a gold or silver then I'll update one of my books! How does that sound?

Anyways,

Thanks

Xoxo
-Maddie