Chapter Sixteen~Dresses and A Plan

~*~top left dress is Fay's, top right is Radiance's, bottom left is Sophia's and bottom right is Carmen's~*~

"Okay, are you ready to see?" I ask her as I finish up her makeup.

"Yeah." She nods her head and I spin her around in the salon style chair.

"Holy shit Car. How did you learn to do makeup like this." She says and like as if on cue, Fay walks into the room.

"Guilty." She says.

"She's amazing and she's great with a sewing machine too. All the dresses I own are Fay originals." I chuckle.

"That's awesome. Do you think you could make a dress for me sometime?" Soph asks.

"Yeah, definitely. I think, though, we should all were my originals tonight along with Radiance. We'll be a hit tonight." Fay smiles and Soph and I smile right back.

I call Radiance to the room through mind link and we explain everything that's happened and what we're planning on doing.

"Do you think Matt would be up for taking Sophia to the ball tonight as a date?" I ask Fay.

"He wouldn't mind. He thinks you're gorgeous." Fay chuckles.

"Sounds like someone has a crush on my sister." I laugh and soon the whole room is filled with laughing girls.

"So, most of my dresses are between formal and casual so, try them on and then we'll see who gets to wear what." Fay says opening my closest to reveal.

"Holy, you made all of those!" Radiance says liking through the dress collection.

"Yeah, like Car said, I'm skilled."

We spend the next two hours trying on dresses and doing our hair and make up.

Radiance finally settled on a beautiful pure white dress that looked more formal than casual.

Sophia settled on a white and black dress that made her stand out and that is just what I wanted. My plan is going to work out perfectly and that prick won't know what hit him.

Fay picked out a casual blueish greenish dress that I adore on her.

I finally settled on a casual short dress with two this straps over the shoulder and a mash lining over a strip of my stomach.

I know by just looking at myself in the mirror that Zander will love it but have it and want me tochange.

I won't, he'll hate me and then he'll get over it. They simple cycle of how our relationship works.

"So, mind explaining to me everything that's gunna go down tonight so that I don't freak out and try to kill someone." Fay says causing me to chuckle.

"Well as you know Sophia's mate is a prick but she didn't accept the rejection so there is a chance that he can still accept her. Tonight, we will find out who he is, what yours and Radiance's job to do is flirt and get him away from the blond bimbo who I assume is his girlfriend. Sophia, just be yourself and talk and hold onto Matt a lot and hopefully he'll get jealous and leave his whore for you. I will be at a far giving him a dirty looks because he's an arrogant prick who broke my sisters heart. I hope this works for all of our sakes." I say.

We all smile at each other and put our best faces on.

"Oh, girls, we need to stand out," Radiance starts and pulls a box out of the closet.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

I open up the box and love what I see.

"Masquerade masks!" Sophia and Fay squeal.

"Please keep your girly ways quite. We're trying to get Sophia with her mate not scare him away for good." I chuckle and they all follow along.

We laugh as we retreat from the room and make our way down to the party.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I can't sleep so I thought I would write. My little sister woke up with abdominal pains and my parents think it has to do with her appendix... To be honest I'm scared out of my mind. My mom had it recently (appendicitis) and she almost died. I truly am scared to death, well I shouldn't say that because I'm not dead am I? But I'm scare half to death I guess in a way. I'm crying...

Anyways, I don't need to unload my shit onto your shoulders so I'll stop.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I didn't put you down too much with that snapshot of my life right now.

Tell me what you think of this chapter and give it a vote.

Xoxo
-Maddie