Chapter Two~Spanish

I haven't been able to get the thought that my dad may be cheating on my mom out of my mind. No, it's been suck there and I don't know how to erase it.

Ugh, this is so frustrating because now, not only am I worried that my family is falling apart but I haven't been able to focus on my studies so now I'm worried that I'm gunna fail Spanish and English.

Fay has been trying her very best to get my mind off the possibilities but it honestly just isn't working.

"Qué quieres hablar? (What do you want to talk about)" Fay asks me.

"Sabes que no hablo a español bueno. (You know I don't speak good Spanish)" I reply.

"Vamos a probar. por favor. (Come on just try. Please.)" she begs.

"No, I don't even speak good English and that's my first language." I laugh.

"Fine but don't come crying to me when you fail your Spanish test." The tells me and I just chuckle to myself.

"Fine I won't." I say.

"I'm gunna hold you to that." She laughs.

We both sit there laughing and making jokes when I hear someone walk through the door I know I locked. Must be my mom or dad.

"Carmen I'm home honey." I hear moms voice echo through the house.

"Okay mom, I'm just in the bedroom studying with Fay." I shout back.

With that Fay picks up the vocabulary Que. cards and we actually start studying Spanish.

As time progresses my words get harder and the more I confuse them. Ugh, Spanish is really hard. At least I don't have to learn French like the people up in Canada.

"You probably should though if you want to travel like you do." Fay says and I turn to look her in the eyes.

Did I say that out loud? I must have if Fay heard it I mean it's not like she can read minds. It's not like she's one of the mythological creatures out of my fantasy books like a vampire or a werewolf or somethings.

That would be awesome though. I mean to know if we actually do share the earth with these things. I would find it cool anyways.

When I was younger and reading all the fantasy novels I would imagine what it would be like to have a vampire mate or a werewolf mate considering in fully human. I mean that would be a sight to see. That is, if they actually were real.

I look over to Fay and see that her eyes have clouded over. That generally happens when she spaces out and then I have to pull her back into reality.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I reach for it and open up the text.

J-man:
Please tell me you got that physics project finished!

Me, myself and I:
Yeah Jay I have it all finished. You just need to go over it and polish it out.

J-man:
You probably did just fine, hand it in as is to Libb and we'll see what happens from there.

Me, myself and I:
Your such a lazy person when it comes to school work!

J-man:
Yes, yes I am ;)

I roll my eyes and toss my phone on my bed. I move over to Fay who still has that clouded look in her eyes and shake her to wake her up.

"What?" She asks, snapping her attention to me.

"Nothing, you were just spaced for a really long time." I reply.

"Oh, thanks Car." She smiles.

I look over at the clock.

6:30pm

Wonderful! Mom should be done cooking dinner and dad should be home soon.

I motion my hand to Fay to follow as I go into the kitchen. It smells delightfully yummy in this kitchen.

"Stake and potatoes." Mom smiles, handing Fay and I each a plate with food already on it.

"Thanks mom. You're the best."

We finish up eating and them Fay and I decide that we should probably head off to bed if she's gunna be ready for her date with Jason and if I'm gunna be ready for my shift tomorrow, all day because it's a Saturday.

I look at my clocks and sigh to myself again today.

Tomorrow, I'll finally be seventeen years old.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey my wondrous readers.

So I had my one and only exam this semester and I'm not so ready for my two months off school. I somehow managed to give myself a panic attack before the exam and an anxiety attack during and after but I'm done now. Geography is the one subject that I'm really bad at.

So I've been reading some books lately and one has really jumped out at me. Made me laugh, cry and get do pissed I wanted to rip the characters throat out, but I digress. The book is Started With A Kiss written by Phoenix671

Thanks and don't forget to vote, share and comment if you have a book you like me to check out:)

Xoxo
-Maddie