Chapter 18~Watch your backs

Be prepared for a fight, a big one.

Well, I'm jumping into this problem head on. Maybe I wont have to unfreeze the rest of the room and everything will be okay. Yeah, that is so not going to happen.

"Are you two ready for me to unfreeze every one? Are you ready to deal with the consequences?" I question through the silence of the ball room.

I hear them both sigh as the girls come to stand behind me. they nod and I motion for them to come up onto the little stage.

"Ready for that big entrance now?" Fay asks.

They both nod, "Yeah."

"Everyone keep your eyes open, we may have so trouble on our hands." I tell them and they all now.

"Wait, before you unfreeze everyone..." She snaps her fingers and Zander flashes on the stage.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks.

Great, he unfroze.

"Nothing, just be prepared for a fight. Hopefully that won't happen but still be prepared." I say quickly.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." Kyle says from behind up.

"Who are you?"

"No time. Let's get on with this." Fay interrupts.

I unfreeze the room and look out over the crowd.

Go big or god Home right? Let's get everyone to know who we are.

Fay let's out an ear piercing whistle and everyone cringes and looks up at us.

"For good and for bad right?" I ask all my friends and my mate.

"For good and for bad." They all nod.

Everything is quiet for a minute and then some annoying voice brings to break the silence.

"Kyle? What are you doing up there with those wanna be's? Come back down here to your mate right now!" Cynthia yells.

"I am with my mate." He answers in a growl.

"Like hell you are! Cynthia is your mate Kyle and no matter what happens she will always be your mate. You are to marry Cynthia Kyle and that is final." A male voice yells.

"Is this what you meant?" Zander whispers in my ear.

"Nope." Is all I reply.

I mean the fight that is bound to happen between me, Sophia  and Cynthia.

"No!" Soph shouts over everyone and it echoes through the room.

"He is not your mate you blonde haired bimbo, he is my mate and you will not take him from me. If you try you won't live." She sneers and I can't help but want to comfort my sister.

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that baby?" Cynthia asks Kyle and I'm puke in my mouth.

"Fuck of Cynthia, I never liked you."

"Kyle! You will get down here now and you will be with Cynthia. It's already been decided." Kyle's father shouts.

I close my eyes and muster all the power I can, and that's a lot of power.

"Listen here all of you! You are trying to keep true mates away. You are trying to doom two people to eternal unhappiness. I will not stand for it. None of you know who I am, none of you know what I can do and that's because I haven't been a part of this life up until recently. I am the prophecy witch and you will not take fore granted the about of power that I hold in my system. If you want to start a fight, go right a head but I sure as hell will be the one to finish it."

As I finish everyone in the room except for Cynthia and Kyle's parents bare their necks to me in a sign of submission.

I growl at those who don't.

"Kyle if you are going to pick this whore-" Kyle's mother begins but I cut her off.

"Out! Get the hell out of our pack and get the hell away from Kyle and Sophia. You are no longer welcome here and Kyle will be staying and living here considering what you two are acting like."

"You can't tell us what to do slut." Cynthia shouts and Zander growls and stands in front of me.

"Don't you dare ever disrespect my mate!" Zander shouts.

"I think my daughter asked you to leave and you'd be wise to follow what she says." My father says.

As they hear my father they all pale.

They move to leave and I sigh and Kyle does too.

"Watch your backs." Kyle's father growls.

Great. Just great.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So it's been a while and I'm sorry but I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote. For those  of my Canadian reads, happy thanksgiving.

Hope you enjoyed and tell me what you think please!

Xoxo,
Maddie