Chapter Ten~Friends Family Mates and Wolves

"You're finally home. Tell me everything about you." Dad says.

I smile at everyone. Zander is by my side holding my hand, my parents and siblings and aunts and uncles are all in front of me probably all in shock that, after seventeen years I have finally shown up.

"Well, where do I start?" I chuckle.

"Anywhere." Mom answers.

"Well, I have a best friend who has been with me through everything. She's the one who told me everything. She's supposedly my guardian angel. Speaking of that, where is Fay?" I ask looking at Zander.

"I'm sure she's around, she was on the jet with Matt." He replies and I nod.

"Matt is another good friend. I only had a few as everyone in my school virtually hated me becuase of something that I just found out today. Anyways, I digress. I'm an A student and I'm a social butterfly. I love talking to new people and making new friends. My name is Carmen Ashley and I'm seventeen years old. Until today I had no idea I was anything but human. I found out so much in one day and I don't know how I haven't broken down yet."

"So how did this Fay person know it was the right time to tell you everything?" Dad asks.

"Well I kinda, maybe, froze the whole diner." I answer.

"Really?!" Sophia says.

"Yeah." I smile at her.

"You're a witch just like me! I'm so happy to have another witch around. It was just mom and I but now you're here too!" She says excitedly.

I smile and look around at everyone. This is my family. My big happy family.

"Mom!" I hear a female voice shout and then a door slam shut.

"Yes Alex?" Casey says.

"Caleb won't stop annoying me!" She whines.

"I'm not annoying you! All I'm doing is talking!" A male voice says.

"Kids calm down and come meet Carmen, your brothers mate and..." Before Casey could finish Alex jumps in.

"The alpha's long lost daughter." She says in awe.

The realization hits me like a brick. Everyone in the pack is going to want to meet the Alpha's long lost daughter.

Oh god...

~*~

As night approached quickly, I met many people who were friends with Zander and people who just wanted to know the youngest daughter of the Alpha.

Fay showed up at about ten at night. She and Matt had been out looking at the area. Ever since I found out everything Fay and Matt have been majorly protective. There has to be more I don't know but I mean, what could it be?

I made a few friends as well. Grace's twin daughter and son are my age and I have made great friends with Harmony. Harmony introduced me to her friends and we quickly got to talking. They are amazing.

I also made friends with Zander's sister, Radiance. I love her name as it is so unique.

Zander told his parents and mine about everything we learned when his grandfather came into the diner. They were pissed at first but they were also very worried as he isn't dead like they thought and he is still a very big threat to Zander and myself.

"Baby, will you please come to bed?" Zander says through the bathroom door.

I've been stressing out because I had one previous boyfriend and that didn't turn out the best... My mind refuses to stop running and god I don't know why I'm so scared and nervous about sleeping in the same bed as Zander.

"Maybe it's because you're afraid of where it could lead. Personally, I love the thought." A voice in my head says.

"Who are you?" I ask the voice in my head.

"I'm your wolf. The names Forrest." The voice says.

"What does that mean?"

"When you shift or feel like you'll lose your temper, I'll be the one taking over. Every were werewolf has a wolf. You're extremely special. You're a witch with a wolf. Your sister doesn't even have a wolf."

"Okay. So what do you suggest I do about sleeping with Zander?"

"I suggest, you get in the bed and cuddle with him while you fall asleep."

I breath in and out trying to gain some confidence.

"Baby?" Zander's voice rings through the door.

"I'm coming."

I open up the door and smile at Zander as we walk into the bedroom.

We lay on the bed and I start to drift off to sleep. As I do, Forrest's voice softly rings through my head.

"I like the way we feel next to him."

"Me too." And with these last words, I drift off into a deep sleep letting the darkness cover me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So what do you guys think? Don't forget to comment and vote and share with your friends!

Thanks for the 2.6k reads and 218 votes! It means so much to me that you guys like this book!

Xoxo
-Maddie