Chapter Nine~Finally Meeting My Parents

As we drive to what Zander calls the pack house and I feel my insides twist and turn at the thought of meeting the people who actually gave birth to me.

"Everything will be fine." Zander says and he intertwines his fingers with mine.

"Are you sure?" I ask quietly.

"I'm positive Carmen. They'll love you just like I did when I first laid eyes on you." Zander says kissing my forehead.

I breath slowly to calm myself down. I didn't think it would be this hard. I mean, meeting your biological shouldn't be hard, it should be something that you do the day you're born, but I never had that privilege.

"Zander," I say stopping in my tracks. "I'm scared."

"Stay with me and you'll be just fine." He smiles and I find a warming comfort in his words.

I nod my head and we make our way inside to where everyone who I've grown up without should be.

"It's been seventeen years since I've seen my little girl. I can't believe it's been seventeen years since she was born and taken from us." I hear someone cry and I can only assume that it's my biological mother.

"Baby, everything will be okay, we'll find our angel eventually even if I have to rip this whole country apart." A man who I can only assume is my biological father.

"Mom, dad! Aunt Chloe, Uncle William! Aunt Grace, Uncle Max! We're home." Zander shouts and I watch as Donovan enters the living area and I just know he has the biggest smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling so big Donny?" Sophia's voice rings through my head and it's just how it has always been.

"Zander found his mate." He tell them.

"What?! That's amazing news where is my son?" A woman's voice says.

"Stay here and wait till I tell you to come in." He whispers in my ear and I just nod.

I know he wants me to make a big entrance as its big news that the Alpha's kidnapped daughter, or long lost daughter as I like to call myself now, has returned to the pack.

I can't help but think that this is all just a dream. That none of this is real and that I'll wake up in my bed in my birthday.

"Baby, I heard you found your mate!" One woman says excitedly.

"Yeah mom I did. She was part of the Arizona pack but she didn't even know it." Zander says and memories flash in my mind.

"Well, where is she?" A masculine voice asks.

"Carmen." Zander says and I hear Sophia say something under her breath.

As I walk into the room and Sophia catches a glimpse of me, she runs up and hugs me tight. I know now that she does recognize me  and I whisper something into her ear.

"Told you you'd see me soon."

She pulls away and looks me right in the eyes.

"That was really you? All those times I thought I was dreaming it was really you? Why didn't you tell me you were real!? Why didn't you tell me that you were my actual live little sister!" She says crying into my shoulder.

"Because I didn't know. I didn't know until Zander walked into where I worked and I ended up freezing everyone. Donovan told me everything about everything." I chuckle to myself.

"So you're actually Zander's mate?" She asks and I nod my head.

"Baby..." I hear a very feminine voice say and I look around Sophia to see who I'm guessing is my mother standing up at the table with the person who I'm guessing is my father standing by her side. "Is that really you?"

I can see the tears running down her face and it makes me start to cry as well. These people resemble me so much I don't even know how I didn't notice that my 'parents' from Arizona didn't resemble me at all.

"Yeah mom, it's really me." I say with a little chuckle at the end to mask the crying sound in my voice.

"You're finally home." She says and moves fast and embraces me in a hug.

I know that now, I'm where I'm meant to be. Being in my real mothers embrace, I know that nothing has never felt more comforting.

I know now that this is my home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What do y'all think?

Emotional!

Tell me what you think!

Xoxo
-Maddie