Chapter fifteen~You Have No Idea What You Just Did

We walk to the boardwalk and I can feel Sophia's attitude kinda change and the way she projects herself changes too.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's just something feels off." She sighs.

I can totally relate to things feeling off. Like for a full nine months of my past.

We walk into the little diner and I smile as I see the inside. Vintage, it's truly amazing.

I look over to Sophia and see a sorrowful look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Mate." She says and I look over to see a couple kissing across a booth table.

Fuck. God, why did this have to happen to her?

He lifts his head and looks right at Sophia. Hope enters both my heart and hers but as soon as it enters it leaves. He turns back to facing the blond bimbo and continues to kiss her.

Oh no he fucking didn't. Magic has already been outed in California so I guess showing off my magic won't make much of a difference to people's everyday like.

I wave my hand and the whole diner freezes. I am beyond pissed at this boy. I swear to god, he will feel my anger for doing that to my sister.

I walk over to him and unfreeze him and just him. His whore is still bent half way over the table.

"What I fuck is wrong with you?! You're a god damn asshole and you have no idea who we are." I shout at him.

"Woah, calm down there. I have my reasons for rejecting her. I mean really, does she really think she can keep up with me?" He says as if bragging.

"Listen here wolf," I say and pull him from the booth. "Ever heard of the prophecy witches?"

"Well yeah but I was told the Alpha never lets them out."

"Oh so it's like we're dogs? Pets? Listen here you inconsiderate, asshole of a person, my sister and I have Alpha blood surging through our bodies and power like you wouldn't believe. I swear on my life as well as my child's that you have just made the biggest mistake of your life."

"What? By rejecting your sister?" He sneers.

"Bitch," I say and lift him into the airworthy my magic.

"Doing this won't make me any more likely to accept your sister." He says.

"Oh buddy, listen here. You have no idea what you've done by rejecting her. She one prophecy witch that one who after she finds her mate, will decide what path to travel down. Good or evil. Now listen here, you you better listen good. If my sister turns evil because of you, well then I'll be following her right in her tracks and you better watch that pretty little back of your." I growl at him and let him fall back to the ground before stomping out of the diner and unfreezing everyone.

I've had enough with idiots. I had enough to last me three life times back in Arizona, I do not need any more now.

I spot Sophia sitting in the beach looking into the the ocean.

I quickly walk over to her and sit down right beside her.

"Why doesn't he want me Carmen? Am I not good enough for him? What's wrong with me?" She asks, crying into her knees.

"Soph, nothing's wrong with you, he's just a prick and once he realizes what a mistake he's made he'll come running back to you. Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen him here before?" I ask.

"No," she sniffles. "He's probably here for the annual semi formal ball we throw at the pack house."

"What?! Soph, I just had the most amazing idea! We're going to that ball and you're gunna make that asswipe wish he hadn't rejected you. And I know the perfect guy to do that with." I smile devilishly at her.

She picks up her head and smiles a weak smile at me. I grab her hand and pull her to her feet.

I'm gunna make this boy wish he had never rejected my sister.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And here's the next chapter! What do you think? I want to know! Tell me what you think her plan will be? I hope you like this chapter because I enjoyed writing it!

Thank you so much for reading and getting me to 4K reads!

Xoxo
-Maddie