Chapter 39

Jay's POV:

"I'm going to get us some drinks, Tom do you want one?" He shook his head.

"I've already got one thanks" Nathan gave me a quicker peck on the lips before I left to go and get me and Nath a drink.

I grabbed the ice cold bottles of cider, opening both the lid with a bottle opener. I was about to leave when Emma stopped me.

"Hi Jay, how are you?" She spoke a smirk on her face.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked not even trying to sound nice.

"Rude!" She tutted. I rolled my eyes.

"It was meant to be rude now I'm going to ask again, what do you want?"

"For you to kiss me" she spoke, looking me dead in the eye.

"What?" I stuttered out.

"You heard me. What are you scared about your boyfriend finding out?" She asked, taking a couple of steps closer to me.

Gosh hasn't see ever heard of personal space?

"You weren't scared last time, you know when you kissed me" Emma continued.

"That was barely even a kiss, it would hardly count as a peck!" I yelled getting even more angrier with her by the second.

"Fine don't kiss me, guess what I'm going to do?"

"What?" I spat, gripping the now probably now Luke warm bottles of beer harder.

"I'm going to go up to your little boyfriend and tell him about how you kissed me, which led us onto having sex and that you liked it so much and you thought that I was so much better than Nathan was and how loud you was moaning my name" her smirk grew even wider.

"That never happened! You're making this up and you know that!" By now everyone in the kitchen was watching us but I really didn't give a shit.

"I know but that won't stop me from telling him" I didn't even care anymore, I would do anything to stop her from telling Nathan. So guess what I did?

I kissed her.

I hated every second of it, I felt sick but it was worth if it stopped Emma telling Nathan a bunch of shit that could possibly break us up so I just had to endure it.

I was aware that some people probably filmed it but to be quite honest I didn't really care.

"Thanks for that Jay" the cheeky bitch had the nerve to say.

"Of course not, I said I wouldn't didn't I? Goodbye Jay"

"Goodbye Emma" I said hopefully for the last time as I didn't want to see her ever again.

~

"Nathan" I asked, it was now officially the first day of 2014 and Nathan was nursing a hangover whilst I wasn't.

The paranoia of Nathan finding out about mine and Emma's kiss - even though I was blackmailed into it - had finally kicked in and I hoped that Emma had kept to her word and doesn't tell anyone and also I had to worry about that people In the kitchen didn't film it.

"Yes Jay" he whispered.

"I love you you know that-"

"Of course I know that!" He cut me off.

"Hang on, I wasn't finished. I love you and I hope that you know that no matter what happens, what you see or hear I will still love you"

"Again, of course I know that and I love you too. What's gotten in to you?" He asked, sitting up and facing me brushing some of my curls out of my eyes.

Oh nothing just that I'm worried someone might show you the video of me and Emma kissing Yesterday in the kitchen.

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that" I lied.

He moved his mouth onto mine and we both cried out. Our kiss was charged, like the air before a storm, warm and electric, surging, brewing the clouds.

I moaned through my open mouth, which had gone completely numb again.

We were a tempest; I, the lightning, he, the thunder, our bodies, the rain.

While the lightning struck sharp, capricious and domineering, the thunder always followed, steadfast and strong.

We kissed over and over and over again, as if at any moment he feared that I might tell him to stop. But I had no intention of ceasing. He had brought on a torrential downpour inside of me and I felt like dancing in it without an umbrella.

-----------------

A/N:

Not edited, I'll edit it later. Nothing else to say except I hope everyone Is well and there's only 1 chapter left! - Talia x