Chapter 22

It was 7pm, Jay said he was going to be here by 8. We were going to a new Italian restaurant and then we was going to watch insidious part two at the cinemas.

When I finished showering, I stepped out and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my waist and I walked to my room to blow dry my hair and get changed into my clothes.

It was 8:05 and I had finally finished getting ready; I was wearing a plain blue t-shirt, black jeans and I had styled my hair into a quiff for a change. Jay had arrived five minutes ago and had been waiting downstairs for me patiently.

When I walked into the living room Jay stopped talking to Tom's mum and he stood up and smiled when he saw me.

"Wow, you look lovely" I blushed at Jay's comment.

He was wearing a black blouse and grey jeans.

"You look lovely too" I told him.

"Thanks" his smile grew wider.

"Should we go then?" I nodded, and after saying our goodbyes we left and started walking toward the restaurant.

When we arrived at the restaurant the waiter seated us at a table near the window, he gave us each menu he then left after we gave him our drinks order.

I ordered carbonara and Jay ordered a vegetarian pasta dish which I can't pronounce. We thanked the waiter and we started eating immediately.

----------------------

"So that's me not sleeping for a while" I told Jay as we walked out of the cinema, he laughed.

"Awe, is baby Nath scared?"

"No" yes I was scared, very scared indeed.

"Yeah of course"

"Fine I'm scared, are you happy now?" he frowned.

"No, I'm not happy. i don't want y nathy scared. good job you have me to protect you"

----------------------

"Nathan can I ask you a question?" We were stood outside my front door.

"You just did" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"No, a serious one" I nodded.

"Nathan, will you be my boyfriend?"

I smiled. "Yes of course, as long as you'll be mine"

"Forever and always"

Slowly our faces began moving towards each other. The taste of his sweet minty breathe enchanted me. His soft lips seemed to fit perfectly in mine, making my heart flutter uncontrollably. He was so gentle, so cautious. It was only a moment before he pulled away, smiling.

"Goodnight Nath" he told me, giving me a quick kiss before leaving.