Prologue

Hey Mum, Hey Jess,

It's my first day of a new school in London tomorrow. I must say I'm scared, I won't know anyone at school except from Tom. My therapist said that I should write about my feelings. So this is me writing about my feelings. I will write to you every single day about how I am doing. It wasn't fair that you left me so suddenly in that...House fire.. So I don't think that it is fair that I neglect you about how I am doing.

Can you see me from up there? Can you see how I am not coping? It should be me up there, not you. You both didn't deserve to die. Why did you leave me?

The last time I cut was 2 days ago, are you proud? I'm trying to stop, but it's like telling a drug addict to stop taking drugs cold turkey. It can't be done, but I am trying my best to stop because I know you would be disappointed in me to see me doing this to myself but it's not that simple.

I hope that I don't get bullied there, it's probably best if I keep that I am gay to myself and that I go to a therapist because my mum and sister died, then I will definitely get bullied. Tom said he would look out for me and that I could hang out with him and his mates at lunch and break.

I should probably go to sleep now, as it's getting quite late and I need to be up early.

I love you, don't ever forget that,

Nath x x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So that was the prologue, all the chapters won't be like this, but some chapters will contain a little bit of Nathan writing to his mum and sister. What do you guys think? do you like it? this story may be a little bit sad from time to time but I will try and make it happy and cheerful as best as I can, But what is a story without sad bits? Hope you enjoyed it :)

~ nicely_mcguiness

Edited - 3/5/14