Chapter 28

NOTE: This chapter contains GRAPHIC, DETAILED MATURE THEMES. Please read at your own discretion.

~ Jay ~

After I had learnt that Nathan was a virgin I had promised that I would go slow and easy. I wasn't sure if he was ready but he protested and told me that he was. I asked him once more if he was sure, which once again he told me he was sure. I placed one finger in his entrance then a second, I moved my fingers around like a scissor to loosen him up.

I put a condom on my already erect penis after seeing Nathan moaning my name and writhing in what I hoped to be pleasure underneath me. I also put lube on so it wouldn't hurt as much when I entered him. The last thing I wanted was for him to be in pain, 

"You'll tell me if I hurt you, won't you?" I asked him.

"Yes. Please... I need you now" I nodded and pushed into him, slowly and I stayed still waiting for him to adjust. When I was confident that he had adjusted I pushed into him more, slowly as I tried to make Nath to be in as less pain as possible. As I thrusted into him gradually getting faster and deeper I pumped my hand up and down his shaft, in an attempt to take his mind of the pain.

It only took a few more thrusts into him before I released into the condom, and I continued pumping Nathan until he reached his climax. I took the condom off and tied it at the top before throwing it away.

We both lay down on the bed, our breathing heavy, Our hearts beating at a irregular fast pace, too tired to do anything.

"I love you Jay" Nathan mumbled before wrapping his arms around me. My eyes widened in shock, this was the first time he had told me he loved me, and it made my heart swell that he was the first to say it.

"I love you too Nath. I love you too" I told him, kissing the top of his head and then I closed my eyes falling into a deep slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: Hey!!! thanks so much for getting this story over 9 thousand reads, You don't know how happy it makes me and I also love each and every one of your lovely comments. Hoped you liked this chapter, until next time :3 - Talia xx