Chapter 23

Me and Jay had been together a week now. We had been busy all week with exams, so every spare minute I had I'd try and cram in some revision, I haven't seen much of Jay except at night when I'm with him.

It was Saturday and we were both spending the day together watching films and cuddling. We finally decided which film we would watch first, I put the finding nemo disc in and Jay pressed play on the remote.

I loved being in his arms.

I loved his scent.

I loved his smile.

I loved his eyes.

I loved his laugh.

I loved his voice.

I loved his childish moments.

I loved everything about him.

I loved him. I love Jay McGuiness.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.

"I'm fine, great actually" I told him cuddling further in his bare chest and watching the movie.

"Good wouldn't want my baby Nath to be anything less." he whispered kissing my forehead and running his hands through my hair soothingly.

And that's how I fell asleep in his arms. I love Jay McGuiness and I had the feeling that would never change. I love him. I smiled and watched as nemo started his first day of school.

--------------------------------

A/N: sorry it's short but I added some jaythan fluff to make up for it. would you all be kind enough to check out my new book, it's called 'Just an illusion' I would be so happy if you could tell me if you like it or not, even a vote would do. I should hopefully update again soon depends if my teachers don't give me anymore homework.