Chapter 31

First day of college. To say I was scared would be an understatement, I think I'm more scared now than when I first started high school here in London. I wish Jay was here to calm me down by holding my hand and whispering sweet, calming things in my ear but sadly he isn't as he's at another college 20 minutes away from the college I'm attending which is called 'West Thames College' which specialises in the performing arts.

Lucky for me I no longer had to wake up at 7am as I only went in at 11am till 3 on Mondays, Wednesdays And Thursdays except Fridays when I had to be in at 1pm till 5.

I walked up the long pathway leading up to to the tall white building. I walked Into the building and followed the signs to hall were we was going to be assigned someone that was going to show us around as well as a map of the building and also the rooms that we were going to be in. But before all that we had to listen to a boring welcome to WTC and thank you for choosing our school and we will do our best to help you achieve your dreams.

Whilst I'm walking to the hall I remind myself that I should get a job and help pay the bills and for the food as I can't keep sponging off Noreen, I should really start being independent as me and Jay were only talking about renting a flat together when we have enough money and we are old enough to.

I sit down in the back row and as I wait for the speech to start I look around the room at all the posters that look like they are about to fall down as they are to heavy for the blue tac to hold up and I also notice the cracks in the wall and ceiling that show that the building is old and has obviously been here a while.

~

I had made two new friends at the college; their names were Ryan and Luke. They were both twins but not identical as they had noticeable differences about them. Luke had a lip ring and a few tattoos on his arms whilst Ryan had neither. Luke had brown curly hair and Ryan had blond. Luke was bubbly and energetic reminding me of both Jay and Tom whilst Ryan was more reserved, like Siva.

I was meeting Jay at a café that was just a five minute walk away from the college, I waved goodbye to Luke and Ryan and they mimicked my action before putting my headphones over my ears and started to walk towards the café listening to Ed Sheeran's Give me love. .

"Hey babe!" Jay called, waving me over to the table he was sat at.

"I missed you" I pouted when he didn't kiss me.

"Nathan, it's only been 4 hours since we last saw each other. You're acting like it's been a week." He laughed. What did he find so funny about this? Is it wrong to miss your boyfriend whom you haven't seen in 4 hours? Last time I checked it wasn't.

"It seemed like it" I mumbled. He rolled his eyes and leaned over the table and gave me a short but sweet kiss.

"Better?"

"Much better" I smiled, kissing him again.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a good Halloween yesterday and got lots of sweets. Anyway, I've decided to do a sequel so there will only be 9 chapters left of this story but like I said I'm going to do a sequel. I've already written what I'd like to happen in it so hopefully my plan works through and I don't end up not getting stuck about mid way through. Hope you liked the chapter. - Talia x