Chapter 17

I found myself outside Jay's door once again, I waited patiently outside for him to open the door the cold night air nipping at my skin. The streets were quiet only the odd car passing by every now and again.

It was the same routine, jay opening the door in only his boxers - I'm not complaining - then going upstairs into his room and cuddling with him on his bed - once again I'm not complaining.

When we woke up Jay's mum had made us breakfast which was a bacon sandwich except Jay's was quorn bacon. After we just ended up lazing around, we just watched a bunch of movies, eating all the sweets and other confectionary items that we had brought up to eat in Jay's room. In between each movie we would talk about the film but we mostly lay in each others arms, cuddling in silence.

It was like we were a couple, we looked like one and acted like one too. Here we go again, my thoughts being clouded about me and Jay being together. Although it wouldn't be so bad if we were together.

No Nathan. Jay is with Lauren, he is never going to be with you. EVER.

I sighed, it was true. He would never be with anyone like me ever. He must of heard me sigh as he turned to look at me, his eyes full of concern and a frown on his face.

"What is it Nath?" He asked, brushing some of my fringe that was in my eyes away.

I couldn't actually tell him the truth now could I? I started to panic, what the hell was I supposed to tell him?

"I.. I just miss my mum and Jess that's all" I lied. He nodded, I know he didn't quite believe my lie but he didn't press it any further. It wasn't a complete lie I did miss them both so dearly but I had to lie, I couldn't actually tell him what was really wrong.

"You haven't cut again have you?" I shook my head.

"No, I wanted to keep my promise to you I don't want to disappoint you"

"You could never disappoint me. Even if you broke it I still wouldn't be disappointed in you, yes I'd be a little upset but not disappointed." And this is why I love him. I looked up at him and smiled at him, thanking him even though I don't know what for. I guess for him just being there for me.

Jay started to lean in, it didn't take me as long to realise that I had to lean in to which is exactly what I did. Thankfully there wasn't any disruptions and Jay's lips crashed onto mine.

------------------------------

Hey guys! How are you all? So thanks to me drinking coke (coca cola) I wrote this at twenty to four in the morning when most people are asleep so I'm probably going to be awake most of the night now yay!

Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Thank you so much for three thousand reads and over two hundred votes and also all the comments you guys are the best and I'm so happy that you all like this I never expected to get the response I have gotten. Right I'm going to go before I go even more mushy on you.