Chapter 21

Helloooo, minna!! How is everyone? Good, I hope. I juts got back from Vegas Saturday morning at like 5am!! So we all basically became nocturnal and slept the day away, and when we were awake , watched TV. We watched this amazing movie called The Legend of Tarzan, it was awesome, watch it. And in Vegas I finally got to watch Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children!!!! So amazing!!! It freaked me out, but it was so totally worth it!! Yes, I know I'm lame because that scared me and it wasn't even a horror movie, but for someone who's only close-to-horror-movie-experience is Coraline, it was pretty scary!!! You judgemental meanies... Anywho we saw a ton of shows in Las Vegas like an awesome Elvis Presley show-LONG LIVE THE KING!!- and Cirque du Soleil, KA. That was fricking awesome!!! I'll have to tell you guys some more about it but I'm pretty sure that by now you're getting sick of me ranting about my trip to Vegas so I will get on with this. I would like to dedicate this chapter to eternally-cliche. NOTICE ME SENPAI!! Nah, I'm kidding, she's already talked to me, but still my senpai!! I'm dedicating this chapter to her, well, because...SHE'S AN AMAZING ARTIST AND AWESOME WEIRDO POTATO THAT YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GO FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will hunt you down until you do!!! Now without further ado here is chapter 21!! *smiles sweetly*

"Good morning, Lucy-san!" Juvia sang.

"G'morning, Juvia!" Lucy sang back.

"Lucy-san seems very happy today. Juvia is very glad!" Juvia said cheerily.

"Yeah, I am pretty happy," Lucy smiled.

"Why?" she asked, sitting on the edge of Lucy's bed, eyes sparkling. "Juvia wants to know!"

"I-I," Lucy stuttered.

"What is it, Lucy-san? HUUUH!" she gasped dramatically. "Lucy-san has a crush!"

"Wh-What?" Lucy stuttered.

"Juvia knew it! Lucy-san has a crush!! On who?! Ooh! Is it someone in the castle?!"

"U-uh, no, n-not exactly..." she trailed off, fidgeting with her hands.

"You met him outside of the castle? But he barely lets you go outside," Juvia said, tilting her head.

"Yeah, well... It's complicated. I... can't really tell you..."

"Why?" Juvia asked, sounding heartbroken.

"It's just that his situation is complicated and I'm not allowed to tell you about him," she said, trying hard to make Juvia understand that she didn't mistrust her.

"Juvia is quite confused."

"I-I don't know how to explain this to you," Lucy said, wringing her hands in frustration.

"You know what, Lucy-san? It's ok. Juvia knows you would never hide something from Juvia unless you really had to," she said, patting Lucy on the shoulder.

"Really?" Lucy asked, looking up hopefully at her.

"Hai! But Juvia expects Lucy-san to tell her all about him even if you can't tell her how or when you meet him, okay?"

"Absolutely, Juvia!" Lucy chirped. "It'll be so good to have someone to talk to about him that I can talk to all the time!"

"Juvia is always here for you to talk to, Lucy-san," Juvia smiled warmly.

"Thanks, Juvia. I love you, you know that?" Lucy said.

"Aaw, Juvia loves you too," she said.