Chapter 2

Sara;

By 6:30 all my friends were there. Rose, Misty, Victoria, Natalie, Abby, and Maddy. Rose has lovely blue eyes specked silver, her hair was a wavy blonde her glasses sitting on her nose. Freckles specked her face in several places, her frame long and slim. Misty decided to dye her hair purple today the little stud on her nose gleaming in the colored light in my room. I didn't realize she also had her lip piercing in today. Her eyes were a hazel/brown rimmed green, her slightly tan skin reflecting light.

My mom didn't like Misty much. Thought she was the type to do drugs, be in gangs, have sex, stuff like that but she didn't.

Victoria had a slightly darker hair color than mine, more of a rich, fair caramel. Her eyes were a deep green specked with hazel that stood out against her tan skin. She was very slim but if you saw her ate, it was unbelievable a girl could keep that skinny. Her face was perfect and we considered her the guy magnet. She had guys asking her out all the time but, she's in a very committed relationship for the moment. Doesn't surprise me she caught the eye of Harry Styles and we all met him. Rose fainted.

Natalie had ivory skin and dirty blonde hair. Guys normally over looked her so shes considered the nerd out of us. Her head was in the clouds with fictional characters, books, and music. Her eyes were a light brown but in some light it looked like t had a purplish tint to them. Her smile was a sight to see though. Anyone who saw it wanted to be her friend.

Abby was more of a girly girl. She was on the cheer team at school and had brown curly hair. It was soft with a slight gleam to it. She had cheek bones that turned a lovely rose and green pronounced eyes. Her skin was pale but with a slightly tan. Her clothes were high in fashion, big bows in her hair. Sure guys liked her but she never could settle with 'the one'.

Maddy had blonde curly hair with these blue eyes specked gold. She was beautiful in all ways. Slim body, nice eyes, rosy cheeks, sweet personality. Total sweetheart. She had perfect grades, never had a cavity ever, never did one thing bad.