Chapter 32

Misty

I'm checking through the mail and see two letters addressed to me. The first one is from my school saying I'm suspended till further notice. Whatever. The second one I notice is from the state. My eye brows furrow and I open it up. It read

Dear Mistia Sparks.

We are to inform you, you have court on Thursday. You have a day to get an attorney or lawyer. You will be put on trial for the assaulting of Rosalie Parks. Be read to defend yourself with any evidence you can protect yourself with.

Sincerely,

State court.

I scream and throw things off my desk. I smash CD cases and punch the wall. "I HATE HER. I HATE HER!" She screamed and threw her door open hard. Misty got in her car and drove to her therapist. Her therapist was in a session and the secretary tried to stop her. She kicked the door opened and looked at a boy who went to her school. "Out!" She yelled at him and he scrambled to leave. She slammed the door shut. "Mistia-" her therapist starts.

"I need you to show up on my court day and say my situation with my personal life was government business. Say that I was set up and that she lied and that my information was not eligible to give out or to be talked bad about! It's against everything in my contract if you don't!" She fumed and shoved both notes from Rose and the Court into her face. Her therapist looks shocked and nodded. "I will. Please sit." Misty sits and watches as the lady called a few people. "You now have a lawyer. You are suing Rosalie for 4,000 for the release of government information. I nod as sigh. "Thank you...."

My therapist nods "I have your back. I will be there at 10:30 as described."

I nod "thanks..." She leaves and sits in the car. Man she loved her therapist.