Chapter 8

Misty;

We go outside the cold air ripping through my tights. I had very short camo shorts on with a black Tshirt. My purple hair was billowing out in the wind as Rose set up her song. Right as the song started she was dancing. Headlights flashed but she didn't move, just danced. The headlights came dreadfully close and we were screaming for her to get out of the road. Rose didn't listen. Right as the car was about to hit her I ran into the road and shoved her out of the way.

Next thing is was I was laying on the ground, sharp gravel in my hands and broken beer bottle glass in my legs. A sharp pain was on my side and that's when I felt the warm sticky blood staining my shirt. I tried to get up but my leg was numb and twisted in a very odd angle.... My hair was in my face covering the bruise marks that I just started to feel. I feel my body being turned over and Victoria is there, shaking my shoulders. To be honest I just guessed it was Victoria since everything was a harsh blur. I heard a male voice saying he was so sorry. Why did it sound familiar? My mind goes on to think that it kinda sounds like someone who I've heard sing. Pain rushed through my body as I tried to sit up. "I'm fine...." I speak sluggish. That's when I hear my mind speaking to me.

Mind: it's Vic

Me: no it's not

Mind: yes it is

Me: no it's not

Mind: what ever you say.

My head was pounding and I was walking and tripping over my feet like I had vertigo. I probably looked like an idiot but the pain was too overwhelming. I stumbled over my feet and felt metal under my rocky hand. The blood was probably all over my shirt now and small rivulets were running down my legs from the beer bottle. I stumbled over my feet again and landed in someone's arms. They were warm and comforting and I felt several hands trying to help me up. Six hands. Then who was holding me? I look up and through the blur I actually see Vic. I turned my head a small amount and saw Emily but it wasn't long until I screamed in pain and completely blacked out. What happened after that? I woke up in the hospital.