Chapter 4

Natalie;

The girl had black long hair that reached her middle back. Dark clothing hung off her body, her eyeliner heavy. She had dark brown, beautiful eyes that looked abused from the amount of makeup.

Who was she?

The door closed behind her with a nice little click.

We all stared at her and her eyes landed on Sara. "You," her voice was rough like grounded on sandpaper, "don't play any mind games. No truth or dare, or would you rather. Any other night but tonight."

"Why?" Sara asked her confidently.

"Who are you?" I whisper.

"I'm Amy and because, dark magic is in play tonight. Do not do it."

Abby scoffed. "You expect us to believe your voodoo dark power crap? Try again."

Amy shook her head. "You have been warned. Just think about that you dare."

With that she was gone, the window open wide the cool night breeze blowing in. I shiver and cross the room. I reach up and yank it closed, soft murmurs behind me about the girl. I was pretty curious myself. At this point hunger was gnawing unhappily at my empty stomach and groaned loudly. The room fell silent and they turned to look at me. I felt my cheeks get hot with blush and everyone bursted out laughing. I couldn't contain myself and laughed a little myself. A smile spread across my face. "Come on! I'm hungry lets go order food."