Chapter 30

1 month later.

Natalie;

I feel nothing as I watch Seth kiss the girl in his car. The hot popular girl and Glenwood High. I followed him to the kissing site in our town. I felt my heart shatter and now I felt nothing. So much for plans with his grandma. I knew something was going on. I gather all my courage. You could tell it was getting heated in his car. The top was down. I heard the rustle of clothing as it was moved. It was the perfect time. I get up and walk to the side he would he looking at if he looks up. I clear my throat my stomach clenching. The girl screamed coving herself and Seth looks petrified. "Nat- it's not what it looks like." He said

"It looks like you two were going to hit it." I remark.

"Your the nerd girl he's been telling me about. Get out of here. He was right you are desperate."

I growl and lean over her face, "at least I'm the one who is not okay he's cheating." I punch her face and I smile. "Seth," I bow "we are over."

"But...no May!"

"May?" I ask. "My names not May." I smirked.

"May?" Jasmine looked up. "Your cheating on me?!"

"No no no no no Jas it's not that!" Seth begs.

"Bye! Have fun digging yourself out of your own grave." I giggle and go to where I parked my car. He ran and grabbed me. He slammed me into the car door my head hitting the glass. "Seth-"

"No! You will not leave me! I will cheat and you will still be mine!"

"Seth let go your hurting me." I whimper and he starts kissing me hard. Her tries to unbutton my shirt when he suddenly fell down on the ground knocked out. "God if I knew he was insane I would never have gone out with him." Jasmine says and looks at me. "I know you hate me but are you okay?"

I shook my head no an burst out sobbing. She pulled me in for a hug and got in the drivers seat. I got in the passenger side and she drives to her house. "Want to stay at my place?" She asks and I'm too broken up to say no. I need to talk about this.