Chapter 15

Misty;

I was edgy. I was going to tell my favorite rock star my life story and this time, he's right in front of me.

"I I don't think I should do this..." I say stumbling over my words.

"Misty, I won't judge you. I just want to know..." He replies softly

.

"Alright but don't...don't just say I'm horrible..."

"I wouldn't dream of it Mist."

I take a deep breath and exhale.

"It started when I was little. Abused by my father so my mom left him. My mom became a alcoholic and soon the stress of bills, bullies, and hangovers came over me at around 14. I was called slut and so many other names but the first time I ever cut I was about eleven. I was hurt by my friends who aren't my friends and my mom came home drunk...she tried to swing at me and told me if I was never born then my father and her would not have broken up. I cried and pried a razor blade from my sharpener. I cut my wrists bloody and I let no one know. I tried to kill myself at thirteen. I tried about 4 times. It got worse and worse. Then I end up here still cutting but a bit better. Though I sometimes smoke and I drink..."

Vic stared at me.

I felt very aware of everything around me, the floral print on the blanket on my lap seemed to pop all the sudden. I sigh "look I understand if-" I was broken off by a 'shhh' by him. "Misty I don't know what to say but I will try to be your friend forever." What really caught her attention was the word friend and the quick kiss on her cheek. She smiled a bit, maybe this could work out.