Chapter Eleven

I rung Liam to notify him on Chloe's situation. We came to a decision that Harry should come over too...to keep Chloe company, of course. Chloe was obviously very happy that he was coming round and ran straight to my mirror to fix her hair and make-up.

"Well someone wants to impress." I said winking.

"Of course I do." Chloe replied.

"Bet you and Harry had fun last night." I winked again before laughing. Chloe turned round to face me and said,

"We kissed, that was all, I swear." I was quite surprised that she snapped at me for a simple question.

"Why? Your charm wearing off?" I said laughing.

"No! I just think there is something special between us and I don't want to ruin it." She smiled when she said this. I could tell she really liked Harry, she never usually reacted like this over a guy. As soon as the doorbell rang I ran downstairs. I opened the door to find Liam leaning against the door frame. He looked gorgeous in his brown chinos and blue checkered top.

"Hey!" he said, smiling his cheeky grin. He stepped inside and grabbed my hand, kissing me on the cheek. Harry followed in after Liam and headed towards Chloe, lifting her off the ground and giving her a big kiss. I was really happy for her. Me and Liam headed upstairs while Chloe and Harry stayed downstairs. We decided to give each couple some alone time. I opened the door and walked into my room, Liam following me. We went and sat down on my bed.

"I missed you." Liam said pulling me in for a hug.

"I missed you too." I replied. We looked at each other for a while saying nothing before Liam leaned and began kissing me with raw passion. A few seconds later my phone started ringing. I pulled away from Liam and grabbed my phone off my side table.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, Kathryn? Want to go shopping tomorrow?" Paulo asked, very out of breath.

"Umm sure. Paulo, are you okay?" I asked, confused.

"I'm fi..ine. Zayn!" Paulo shouted giggling.

"Paulo...what are you doing?"

"No...no..noth..ing. Zayn Jawaad Malik put me down. This stuff is explicit to our listeners." I then gathered what they were doing.

"Paulo you could of rung me when you were...well..less preoccupied." I said, trying not to laugh.

"Kathryn, I've got to go. See you tomorrow." She immediately cut off. I shook my head and put my phone back on my side table.

"What's up?" Liam asked.

"It was Paulo, she was asking if I wanted to go shopping tomorrow, but the fact was she was getting busy with Zayn at the same time." Liam raised his eyebrows before laughing with me. Liam smiled at me and moved in closer to me. He began kissing me but very gently, he slowly began to lower me down on the bed. Suddenly he began kissing me wildly. After a few minutes he pulled me on top of him and slipped off my cardigan. He then began kissing me fiercly and started to take my top off. He then moved his lips to my neck, I gasped a little. He continued to do this until I nearly couldn't take it no more. He then pulled away. I looked at him, my eyes pleading with him. I crawled over to him and sat on his lap, my legs around his waist. I slowly began to unbutton his shirt, doing it ever so slowly, teasing him. I slowly pushed the shirt down his arms. As soon as his shirt was off him he pulled me down fiercely, keeping me firmly on top of him while he kissed me. I was losing all self control. Just as I was undoing Liam's belt, he stopped me.

"Something wrong?" I asked worriedly, had I scared him?

"No, nothings wrong, it's just, I thought we said we weren't going to rush into...well...sex" I sighed and got off Liam, placing myself next to him.

"Yeah, sorry Liam." I said, trying not to sound disappointed.

"Babe, it's not that I don't want to, it's just your really special to me and I don't want to ruin anything by rushing into this." Liam explained.

"I know, I understand." I smiled. Liam moved up to the top end of my bed and patted the space next to him, I sat next to him and cuddled up to him as he placed his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest whilst walking my fingers over his six pack. We just lay there in silence for ages, every now and again he would kiss my forehead or my hand. His skin was so warm against mine, this is how I imagined a perfect love scene to be. I looked up at Liam,

"I love you, I really do." I said smiling. He lifted my chin up and kissed my lips softly,

"I love you too babe. Forever and always."