Chapter Fourteen

I text Chloe, telling her not to worry and that I was okay. That was a complete lie, I clearly wasn't okay, it had felt like my heart had been ripped into pieces but I really didn't want to talk about it, I just wanted to forget what happened and forget Liam. Tears slowly started to roll down my face. Just as I put my phone back in my pocket, it started buzzing. I just let it ring, I knew who it would be and clearly he would of got the hint by now that I didn't want to speak to him. I then got my phone back out after it had stopped ringing and saw that the missing call was actually from Chloe. I'm glad I missed it to be honest. Just as I was about to put my phone back in my pocket, it rang again, this time it was him. I immediately rejected it, I wanted nothing to do with him, I have never hurt so much in my life and it was all because of him. I had reached the end of my street and saw a figure standing in my garden. At first I thought it was Chloe but it can't be because the figure was a guy. As I got closer, I realised it was Liam. I quickly turned round and started walking back. I heard footsteps coming up behind me before suddenly feeling pressure on my wrist, I was then turned round so face Liam. Why the hell was he here? Shouldn't he be with his new blonde girlfriend, Shannon.

"Let go of me!" I yelled before escaping from his grasp and walking away. He came running up behind me and pulled me round to face him again. He looked into my eyes, pleading. I had forgotten how amazing his eyes were. Hang on Kathryn, why are even thinking this? This is the guy who cheated on you and couldn't even dump you himself or in person, he had to get someone to do it for him. I tried to escape his grasp again but he was too strong this time, strong but gentle.

"Kat! Please tell me what's going on?" He pleaded. Did he seriously just ask me that?

"Just leave me alone Liam!" I said.

"Why Kat? Why should I leave you alone?" he asked sympathetically. I closed my eyes, I was so mad that he was just denying it all. I escaped from his grasp when he wasn't expecting it and began running home. When I reached my gate, I just collapsed. I couldn't do this no more, I really couldn't. Liam had caught up with me and knelt next to me, he tried to put his arm around me but I shuffled away.

"Please, tell me what I've done wrong, please Kat."

"Like you don't know!" I shouted back.

"No Kat, I really don't know. Your shouting all sorts at me and I have not a clue what you're going on about." I took my phone out my pocket and chucked it at him,

"Why don't you take a look for yourself, you might just remember." With that, I ran inside and up the stairs, jumping on my  bed and burying my face in my pillow.

                    There was so many questions going through my head, one in particular that stood out. Why would he deny everything? He obviously knew what he had done, he was probably just lying so I would 'forgive and forget' so he could have 2 girls on the go. I don't think Leigh would lie about such a serious matter that could ruin people's lives, like mine. I could hear him shouting my name repeatedly.

"Kat, it's not what it looks like, I swear."

"It's exactly what it looks like Liam. Now leave me alone and go away and don't come back, I never want you in my life again." I closed my curtains and shoved the pillow over my head, trying to block out as much sound as possible. I just really wanted him to go away, just hearing his voice made everything worse, it brought back all the good memories and things we did together. I can't believe I had fallen so deeply in love with someone, especially him. I closed my eyes and tried to forget everything. Everything that me and Liam did, everything he said and everything that had happened. I just wanted to erase the memory of him but I couldn't, even if I tried, I just wanted it to be all over.