Chapter Five

We walked in, Liam shutting the door behind us. I lingered round Liam while the girls eagerly made their way to the front room were the boys were.

"Vas happenin' gurlies, I'm Zayn." One of them said, winking at Paulo. She smiled back,

"Hey, I'm Paulo." She replied whilst walking towards him, taking a seat. Liam came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He whispered in my ear,

"Glad you could make it..."

"Glad I could come." I replied, turning round to face him. His eyes met mine, burning into me. I moved my face towards him and kissed his soft lips gently. I immediately pulled away a few seconds afterwards and made my way into the main room with everyone else. I noticed Chloe couldn't take her eyes off the guy with curly hair and amazing green eyes. Eventually he noticed her glancing over at him so he stood up and walked over to her,

"Hi, I'm Harry. What's your name?" He said, flashing her his cheesy grin. Chloe giggled and replied,

"Hi, I'm Chloe." Now it was my turn to introduce myself to the rest of the boys, just as I was about to the boys told me I didn't need to introduce myself as Liam had already spoke so much about me. Me and Liam took a seat by the window whilst the other girls talked to Harry and Zayn.

                    A few minutes later and there was a knock on the door. In strolled a short guy with blonde hair, I assumed he was another of Liam's friends. He also brought company with him, a girl in fact called Leigh.

"Hey everybody, I'm Niall and this is Leigh, Hey Liam, thanks again for inviting us." Leigh waved and turned to kiss Niall. Leigh then took a seat on the sofa situated away from everyone else whilst Niall grabbed a carrier bag from the hallway.

"I've brought them for you." Niall said, revealing a large amount of alcohol. He began placing the alcohol on the table before making his way towards Leigh with a bottle of WKD for her and a can of Carling for himself. Liam got up and asked,

"Hey Hun, do you want a drink?" I nodded and watched him walk over to the table, followed by everyone else.

"Hey, how about we play spin the bottle or something?" Leigh said, downing her bottle of WKD. We all sat in a circle and Leigh placed her empty bottle in the middle. Just as we were about to start, Louis walked through the door with his girlfriend, Amber. I had known Amber since I was little but she moved away when she was 7 but we still kept in contact.

"OMG! Hi!" I screamed, running towards her and hugging her.

"Long time no see!" Amber replied wrapping her arms around me.

"Well isn't this a small world!" Liam said laughing.

"Hey Boo Bear!" I said, winking at Louis before hugging him.

"Wow, this really is a small world." Harry said, quite surprised. Louis and Amber took their places in the circle. The game was quite fun actually, a lot of alcohol was drank throughout. Leigh must of got bored after a while because she suggested that we should play 7 minutes in heaven.

"I guess we don't need to sort out who will be going in the closet with who, do we!" Leigh giggled, before kissing Niall passionately. Everyone began to make gagging noises before bursting into heaps of laughter, Leigh wasn't very impressed with us.

"Now I say the new couple on the block should be in the closet first, so come on up Kat and Liam!" Leigh said, practically dragging me up and chucking me into the closet. As soon as Liam got into the closet the door was shut and locked. I was officially stuck in a closet with Liam Payne. At first it was quite awkward; we didn't know what to do. I sighed just as Leigh shouted '6 minutes left!' I couldn't quite see where Liam was. Suddenly I felt somebody stroke my cheek, it was obviously Liam. I giggled. The hand then moved from my cheek, down my arm then settled on my waist. I then felt another hand on my cheek, cupping my face. I felt my face being pulled closer to what was obviously Liam's face. Just as our lips were about to meet, Leigh shouted '5 more minutes!' Liam cleared his throat before eventually making our lips meet. His lips were so soft, he was always gentle when he kissed me. I began to put my arms around his neck, struggling at first but eventually got there. I pulled him closer to me as his other hand made its way to my waist. As we pulled each other closer, the kiss began to get a little more passionate. Before it got any further I stopped Liam and said,

"Liam, are you sure that your ready for this sort of commitment, we have only known each other for a day?" Liam just laughed at me before pulling me in again to kiss me. It was't long before the kiss got heated again. Before we knew it, the 7 minutes were up but we only found that out when Leigh threw open the door to reveal me and Liam 'getting it on' as Leigh called it. I quickly backed away from Liam and looked down.

"Well then, get you two 'getting it on' Harry said mimicking Leigh. My cheeks flushed bright red. I quickly walked out of the closet and into the living room, placing myself on the sofa, furthest from everyone. Liam smiled at Harry before coming to join me.

"My turn!" Leigh shouted. She grabbed Niall's collar and pulled him into the closet, giving him no choice in the matter.

                    After what was meant to be 7 minutes between Niall and Leigh, it was Paulo's turn. Just as she was about to enter with Zayn, her phone rang.

"Hello? Dad? What? I'm fine! What do you mean it's late? It's only 10pm! Hang on? What Curfew? Dad! It's not even a school night! Right fine whatever. See you in 10 minutes." Paulo put the phone down with a sigh.

"I've got to go now. According to my dad it's late and i'm out past my curfew, the curfew which I didn't even know existed. Thanks for a great night Zayn, and thanks for the invite Liam." Paulo made her way to the door, Zayn following her. I said my goodbyes then walked into the kitchen to get some snacks, Liam followed me.

"Kat, are you okay? After we came out of the closet, you haven't really spoken to me."

"Liam, I'm fine, just was a bit of a shock when Leigh practically exposed us."  Liam came closer to me and grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him.

"How about we reenact what happened in the closet, at least we can see what were doing this time." Liam winked. I giggled. I placed my arms around his neck before Liam leaned in, kissing me on the lips a few times before fully attaching them to mine. Slowly I could feel his tongue leave his mouth and enter mine, we were practically tongue wrestling. Suddenly my phone buzzed, I pulled away from Liam and checked it, it was my mother. I answered the phone whilst Liam was kissing my neck.

"Hello? Mum?"

"Hello Kat. Where are you and Chloe? You have been gone for ages, just getting a bit worried about you, will you come home now please darling?"

"Sure. Liam stop it!"

"What? Are you with a boy?!"

"Be home in 5 minutes mum! Bye!" I hung up and started laughing.

"I've got to go home now." I said, pulling a sad face.

"I don't want you to. I never want to let you go babe." I smiled at him. That was the sweetest thing he had said to me since I had met him.

"I'll walk you home." He offered. I nodded and smiled. I walked into the living room to find Chloe and Harry making out. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Chloe. My mum wants us home now."

"Really? Okay. I guess I'll see you around Harry?" She gave him a quick hug before walking over to me.

"Wait. Do you mind if I walk you home Chloe?" Harry asked hopefully.

"Course not!" Chloe said excitedly. Liam grabbed my hand and entwined my fingers with his before heading for the door.

                    The journey home was a laugh, even though I had quite a bit to drink, I felt perfectly fine. Chloe and Harry seemed to be getting on really well, as were me and Liam. We arrived at my door, Harry gave Chloe a soft kiss on the lips, Chloe then hugged him goodbye and went inside. Harry walked away to the end of the street, giving me and Liam some time alone.

"I had a great night tonight Liam, thanks so much." I smiled and hugged him.

"My pleasure babe." Liam said hugging me tightly. "I will text you tomorrow?" he mumbled into my hair. I nodded. He kissed my forehead before leaning his forehead against mine and looking deeply into my eyes. He kissed my cheek before walking away to join Harry. I entered my house and ran upstairs, joining Chloe.

"Kat! I really like Harry" Chloe blurted out.

"I could tell when I walked in on you two!" I said laughing. "Anyway I think after the day we've had we need some beauty sleep!" So me and Chloe got into our beds and immediately fell asleep, probably dreaming about our boys.