Chapter Twenty Six

I got home and went straight to my room. I collapsed onto my bed and thought about everything that had happened last night, with both Liam and Zayn. My eyes begin to fill with tears, what have I done? Liam is going to be devastated when I tell him, I couldn't bear to see him like that. I began to cry. I must of been crying for 10 minutes non stop before my phone rang, I held back the tears and wiped my eyes before answering the phone, "Hello?" I said, trying to make it sound like I hadn't been crying.

"Hey babe." It was Liam. I could of been anyone but it had to be him. "You okay? You sound upset?"

"Uh...I'm fine, I'm...uh...I'm just a little tired that's all."

"If your sure? Anyway I was only ringing to sort out tonight. I'll be picking you up around 7pm. Is that okay?"

"Yep." I replied quickly. I just wanted him to go.

"Good. I can't wait to see you babe. I love you."

"You too." I replied before hanging up. How could I tell him I loved him? I wanted to but I just couldn't. I thought about it, I couldn't love him could I? I cheated on him not once, but twice. I burst out crying, I couldn't deal with the guilt. I cried until I eventually fell asleep.

I was awoken by someone ringing me. I answered still half asleep. "Hello?"

"Have you told him yet?!" Niall shouted down the phone. Great, that's all I needed.

"No Niall. I haven't seen him yet, he's picking me up at 7pm." I don't see why I had to explain myself to him.

"You better tell him tonight Kathryn or else." he said before hanging up. Did Niall really just threaten me? I sighed before looking at the time. 6:30pm? Shit! I only have half an hour to get ready!

I jumped into the shower and was back out within 10 minutes. I dried myself and pulled out my favourite little black dress. I got changed into it and admired myself in my mirror, meh I guess it will do. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and did my make up, before I knew it Liam was knocking at my door. I took one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs to answer the door. I opened the door to a smiley Liam. "Hey babe, you look beautiful!" he said leaning in for a kiss. I turned my head so he kissed my cheek instead of my lips. He looked at me confused.

"Come on Liam let's go!" I said eagerly pushing past him, trying to avoid his sad eyes.

Not long after we arrived at one of the local restaurants. Liam got out the car and opened my door for me, I just smiled and walked towards the entrance. All I could think about was what I had to tell Liam later. Once we were seated, we ordered our drinks and sat in silence till Liam finally spoke. "Kat, look I am so sorry about what I said last night, I was just upset that you didn't accept my proposal, I thought you didn't love me. I am so ashamed in myself for what I said." He was ashamed in himself? He hasn't slept with my best friend.

"Liam please don't apologise anymore its fine, I forgive you." I said slightly smiling but I didn't smile for long. I had to tell him now before it was too late. "Look Liam, I need to tell you something..."

"What is it babe?" he replied, looking worried. I hesitated, my eyes began to fill up with tears.

"Um...well..." I just couldn't get my words out.

"Kathryn...what is it? Tell me now!"

"I...um...I...I wanna marry you!" Liam's mouthed dropped. I think I shocked myself more than I shocked him. What the hell am I thinking? Asking him to marry me after I cheated on him not once, but twice.

"Y...yo...you wanna marry me?!" Liam said, absolutely shocked. "But last night you said..."

"It doesn't matter what I said last night, I wanna marry you!" I put on a fake smile, don't get me wrong I did want to marry Liam but I shouldn't, not after what I did to him. Liam smiled and jumped out of his seat, throwing his arms around me.

"I'm so happy you changed your mind! I promise you won't regret this!" I just smiled and hugged him back. I pulled away, my smile disappeared as I thought, what am I going to tell Niall?

(SORRY IF IT ISNT ANY GOOD, WAS A LITTLE HARD TO GET BACK INTO WRITING THIS AGAIN, HOPE YOU ENJOY)