Chapter Two

I filled Chloe in with everything that happened that night. She was surprised at first...that was until I mentioned Liam, then that's all she could talk about. I knew she wasn't going to shut up about it now but I had to tell her, she was my best friend! Whilst Chloe was talking to me, all I could think about was Liam and his amazing smile. After listening to her asking me the same questions over and over again which I didn't want to answer like 'What does he look like?' 'How old is he?' which I didn't know anyway! and 'Do you think you two will end up dating?' I decided that she should come to my house and sleepover and watch her favourite film 'P.S I Love You' we must of watched this film millions of times but it was the only way I could distract her from anything. She agreed to watching the film but didn't want a sleepover...she wanted a slumber party instead, which meant I had to invite Paulo aswell, great another person to harrass me about Liam.

"So are you going to call Paulo or what?" By now we had already set off walking to mine. We approached the alleyway that I got attacked in, I shuddered.

"I don't have any credit, I never do so I don't know why you bother asking!" She turned round and smiled before saying,

"So, when you going to ring Liam babe?" I didn't actually think about this.

"I don't know Chloe, anyway I don't even know if he likes me." I looked down at the ground and thought about his soft lips against my cheek.

"Kat, ok...I may not be a love guru but I can tell by what you have told me that he likes you. First he saves you, then he gives you his number and to finish it all off, he kissed you on the cheek before leaving. If that isn't love then there's no hope!" I thought of trying to defend myself but failed.

                    When we arrived at my house, Chloe ran towards my door, opened it and ran straight into my house. She picked up the phone and dialled Paulo's number, you would of sworn she lived here, well I guess she kinda does, she is here every weekend!

"Hey Paulo! Get your butt over to Kat's! Were having a slumber party and watching P.S I Love You. You'll be here in 15 minutes? Okay bye!" I didn't really get what Paulo said but all I knew was she was coming round. Chloe ran up the stairs, plonked her bags on my floor and put the music on, beginning to prance around my bedroom. 15 minutes later, Paulo turned up, just waltzing into my house like Chloe did.

"OMG! Guess what!" Chloe screeched at Paulo.

"Kat's got a boyfriend...well technically he isn't her boyfriend...they have only known each other like an hour or something...but he gave her his number and kissed her cheek before he left!" Chloe said really fast. She carried on, "His name...his name..." I shook my head at Chloe and fininshed off her sentence,

"His name is Liam." Chloe shot a look at me before falling down on the bed next to me. We all began to laugh.

"Well at least you managed to shut her up!" Paulo said giggling. "So come on, spill the beans, what happened?" Paulo asked with a smile. I told her everything from where I got attacked to where Liam left me standing outside Chloe's house dazed.