Chapter Thirteen

I lay in bed for ages. I was used to waking up with a text from Liam, not this morning. I picked up my phone, still no texts. I suddenly remembered that I was meant to be going shopping today with Paulo and Chloe. I then wondered where Chloe was because she was meant to be staying at my house last night, the last thing I knew she left with Harry yesterday. I didn't really know anything at the moment, I hadn't been in contact with anyone since Liam left yesterday. I finally decided I should get out of bed and start getting ready, as much as I didn't want to go I guess I did need some new clothes and stuff. I walked over to my window and saw my mum had already gone out to work. I slowly dragged myself into the bathroom and took a shower. Half an hour later, I walked back into my room and reviewed my outfit I had chosen for today, skinny jeans, black sleeveless top and black ankle boots. I then applied my make up and got my bag ready. It looked a little chilly outside so I grabbed my charcoal leather jacket on the way out of my room. I walked downstairs, 10:25am, 5 minutes to grab something to eat. I grabbed a cereal bar, I didn't really have much of an appetite. At exactly 10:30am, the girls strolled in,

"You ready?" they asked grinning.

"Definitely!" I said, scoffing the rest of my toast into my mouth.

"Let's go then!" Paulo shouted. I grabbed my bag and my jacket and walked out the door with the girls.

                    When we arrived into town, we headed straight for H&M. By the time we have reached the shop we had already split up to look at our individual stuff. I looked through the racks and found exactly what I was looking for. 15 minutes later and I had got everything I wanted. I had picked up a blue dress, a few dressy tops, some more jeans, purple converse and some new high tops. I decided to go try on the blue dress so I waltzed into the dressing room, singing to myself. I tried it on, it looked amazing. It was strapless and stopped a few centimetres above the knees. As I slid it off and began to get changed, my phone buzzed, must be Liam. I unlocked my phone and saw it was from an unknown number. I opened up the message, curiously. It was a picture, I looked closer at who was in it before suddenly freezing, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A tear escaped my eye, how could he. It was a picture of Liam, kissing another girl. I scrolled down a little to see a message underneath. It read, 'Liam's moved on, he doesn't want you anymore so just forget about him. Leigh x'

                    I sat down on the stool in the changing compartment, tears streaming down my face. How could he do this to me, all this forever stuff was obviously a cover up for what he was really up to. How classy is he, leaving me behind telling me hes on 'tour' when in fact he's with another girl. Hang on, Leigh, isn't that Niall's girlfriend. My hopes raised a little, maybe she was lying considering she didn't like me very much. I decided to pluck up the courage and text her back, I had to find out for sure. 'Who is the blonde girl he's with?'' It took a few minutes before she replied which was 'Shannon. They have been together for about 2 years now' as soon as she mentioned this my heart broke. I didn't understand why he would do this to me, after everything he said to me. I didn't know whether I was more upset or angry with him, I quickly got dressed and ran out the dressing room, leaving everything I was going to buy back in the shop. I ran out H&M, crying my eyes out. After walking round town a few times and getting dirty looks off some people, which was really annoying, I decided to head to Starbucks. I walked in and got my usual hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows. I paid the woman and headed to the table where I usually sat at with Liam. I sat down and drank my chocolate, hoping to calm my nerves but all I could do was reminisce on the good times me and Liam shared. It felt like everything we had done and said was a complete lie, I still couldn't get why he would do this to me. Tears started streaming down my face again, I wondered if he regretted it but he obviously didn't. Suddenly my phone started to buzz, I picked it up off the table and saw it was Liam trying to ring me, I rejected his call. I suddenly made the decision that I wanted nothing to do with him, ever. He tried calling me again, but I rejected it. I then recieved a text from Liam 'Kat, what's up? Why aren't you answering my calls? xxx' I read the text through three times, was he for real? Doing what he did to me then texting me like nothing had happened. I pressed delete. I didn't want to speak to him, no I didn't want to see him either, ever again. I wanted him out of my life for good, starting from now.