Huge Mistake.

She picked them up and didn't ask too many questions I showered then laid down in bed I decided to reschedule my appointment with Cindy. I spent the next couple days in bed scrolling through hundreds of pictures of Justin and Sofia together. Her snapchat was extremely interesting them on the jet together and then the rose pedals and candles in their hotel room like come on... I haven't heard from him but from the looks of it our argument isn't bothering him at all. Then there were pictures of them by the pool laying out I continued to scroll they were all over each other, then his pants were down showing his butt obviously I don't know what's going on they are pictures and angles are everything but I'm definitely not happy about it, there were pictures on a boat they were being cuddly then there it was they were kissing "Are you kidding me?" I asked pissed I now know why he hasn't called he is perfectly content with Sofia, while I'm here a mess.

My phone rang snapping me out of my angry haze "Hello?" I answered "Aaliyah you were supposed to be here an hour ago to get painted for the party." Crystal said "Shit... I'll just wear some lingerie tell Hef I'm sorry but I'm still going to be there." I said "Okay, try to hurry please, before guests start arriving." She said "Okay bye." I said

I quickly got up and searched through my closet finding something sexy to wear

I slipped on a robe and drove to the mansion once I arrived, I quickly sat down with hair and makeup and finished getting ready "Aaliyah are you okay you're never late to something like this..." Crystal asked "Just a lot going on I'm fine." I said "I saw Justin is in Mexico with some girl...And they seemed pretty... well too friendly..." She said pausing in between her words "Can we not talk about it? If we talk about it I'll cry and if I cry I'll ruin my make up... I'd rather just forget about everything for one night and just have a good time..." I said "Okay I'm sorry." She said "Its fine." I replied after I was ready I checked my phone one last time hoping for a text from Justin but nothing. I sighed and put my phone in my room then I headed downstairs.

Guests have started to arrive "Aaliyah!" I heard a voice I turned to see Cooper standing there with his girlfriend Scarlet "Hey!" I said walking over to them I hugged him and then her "How have you guys been?" I asked "Good and you?" He asked "Alright oh and Scarlet I am obsessed with watching you on the vampire diaries!" I said to Scarlet "Oh my gosh thanks!! I love it." She replied

Hef came over to us "Aaliyah wanna escort me to the party?" He asked "Sure." I replied he slid his arm through mine and his other arm through Crystals.

Hef is all about making an entrance we are always the last to enter so everyone can see us. We walked out the door that opened up to the backyard that was full of people everyone clapped as we walked out. We stopped in front of a backdrop and got our picture taken, then we walked over to the VIP area and sat down. The party was just getting started they turned on the strobe lights and everyone went crazy there were people doing acrobatics in the water it was very pretty, girls walked around in lingerie or painted on lingerie and the guys mostly wore silk pajamas.

"Aaliyah go party have fun!" Hef said patting my leg "I'm good here." I said "No no, go enjoy yourself stop moping!" He said with a soft smile I smiled and nodded I walked over to the bar and got a drink. I turned around and ran into someone "Luke?" I asked as I realized who it was "I was just looking for you." He said "What are you doing here?" I asked "Hef invited me... said it'd be good press for you." He said "Oh he's always two steps ahead." I said we stood there in silence for a moment "Want a drink?" I asked "Sure." He replied stepping up and ordering something "So... I saw the pictures of Justin and Sofia..." He said I looked away as I downed my drink "Why does everyone keep bringing it up... I'm going to need more alcohol if we're going to talk about that." I said he smiled "That I can do." He said ordering me another drink.