We have a cover shot.

I woke up to Addalyn crying I rolled over and looked at the clock I groaned since it read 4:30am I felt the bed for Justin but he wasn't there. I rubbed my face and sat up realizing I was at the mansion instead of his bed which I've woken up in the months past. I walked over to Addy's bassinet and picked her up rocking and shushing her. I called down to the mansion staff to make me a bottle and bring it up I changed her diaper while I waited.

The door opened a few minutes later it was Justin "I thought you left." I said quietly as he handed me the bottle. "No I went down to the kitchen to get a donut and some coffee, this whole whatever you want whenever you want is awesome! I need a full staff at my place to wait on me 24 hours a day" He said biting his donut

I chuckled quietly as I held the bottle in Addy's mouth she could barely keep her eyes open as she sucked down the bottle. "It is pretty great." I said sitting in the rocking chair he mumbled something mouth full of donut. "I didn't understand a thing you just said." I said laughing

He laughed trying not to spit out donut he finally was able to compose himself enough to swallow it still chucking he said "I said you look so good holding a baby." "Thanks you." I said smiling as I looked down at her. She was asleep; no longer sucking on the bottle I took it out of her mouth and gently stood up and laid her in her bassinet she shuffled a little but quickly went back to sleep.

I lay back down and covered myself with my blanket Justin laid down against me "I can't believe you thought I'd leave you the first night with Addy." He said kissing my cheek. "I know..." I said "It was a shock to wake up in my bed and not yours." I added "Someday it'll be our bed and it'll just be us and Addy, no more Playboy..." He said "I'd love that but I like Playboy I enjoy what I do there are some rules I'd rather do without but I love the art of posing nude and being admired by millions." I said turning to face him.

"I know but I want to admire you all to myself." He said kissing my forehead. I cuddled against his chest "Are things going to change with us since you're staying?" He asked quietly "I hope not..." I said unsure of how this would affect us. "But my love for you will never change." I whispered He kissed the top of my head "Me neither babe."

I woke up to an empty room Justin and Addy we're nowhere to be found I called Justin but he didn't answer My phone in my room rang it was Hef he wanted to see me so I got dressed and went down to his room. I knocked "Come in." He yelled I opened the door and walked through the maze of things Hef has collected over the years to his bed "I'm glad you're here Aaliyah I have decided to make you cover girl next month." He said with a smile "Really?" I asked happily "Yes but it's a little short notice so we have to start shooting right away." He said "I've made arrangements for you to go to the playboy studio west and begin shooting this afternoon." He said "Oh wow okay thank you Hef." I said hugging him "You've been through a lot and you deserve it especially since you're ready to continue working and stay here with us at the mansion." He said It was then I realized this was a reward for choosing to stay here but it's still an awesome opportunity so I am very excited. "Oh and Justin to little Addy out for the day he said to let you know." He said "Oh okay." I said "Well I better go get ready then." I said hugging him a final time before exiting the room. I ran into Crystal in the hallway "Hey congratulation on the cover next month." She said hugging me "Thank you." I said happily "Oh and Kendal wants to talk to you in her room." She said "Okay thanks." I replied walking down the hall to Bedroom 5 where Kendall has been living I walked in and saw boxes packed everywhere."Kendal?" I yelled "In here." She yelled from inside the closet.

I walked in and saw her on the floor throwing clothes into boxes "What are you doing?" I asked She stood up "Aaliyah I've decided to move out of the mansion I need to move on with my life I want to see what the world has to offer." She said "What?" I asked "I know Aaliyah you're the last person I wanted to tell we've become so close the past couple years and we will always be best friends I just need to move on." She said