I can't do this...

I woke up to Addy screaming from her crib I jumped up and ran in "What's wrong baby?" I asked she reach for me with big tears rolling down her face I picked her she shoved her face into the crook of my neck and gripped me tightly "Did you have a bad dream?" I asked "You're alright now." I said hugging her tight.

After a couple minutes of me holding her she sat up and looked at me "Do you feel better?" I asked with a smile She smiled at me "We're going to get ready then go get daddy and we're going to visit Jagger!" I said I walked over to her closet and opened it "Let's wear your black pants with the gold polka dots..." I said moving her clothes from one side to the other "What shirt?" I asked looking through them she pointed and yelled "Daddy!" I grabbed her little purpose tour shirt from the closet "This one?" I asked she smiled and reach for it.

I sat her on her changing table and changed her diaper then I got her dressed I turned on cartoons and sat her down in front of the TV I made her a quick bottle for breakfast and I went into my room and grabbed my light pink jeans with holes in the knees, my grey Calvin Klein crew neck and some white flats. I heard Justin come in Addy screamed and I heard her little feet run across the floor. I changed and curled the ends of my hair before pulling it into a high pony tail.

Justin walked in holding Addy "Almost ready? He asked "Yes." I said he was wearing an aqua blue sweatshirt with holes khaki pants and some vans. "I woke up to Addy screaming this morning I don't know if she had a bad dream or what but she was scared." I said as we walked down the hallway "Aw poor baby." He said kissing her cheek "Shoot let me pull up her hair." I said I grabbed two small bow hair ties and pulled her thin hair into pigtails I grabbed my purse and we walked out the door "Would you mind to pick up mom on your own?" He asked as we walked to the parking garage "No that's fine why?" I asked "I just don't wanna be photographed today." He said "Okay that's fine." I said "I also wanna get her flowers or something." He said "Alright that's nice." I said happily

We got in the car and I buckled Addy in she fussed and wiggled around I handed her my phone and opened snapchat I located her face and put the puppy filter on she held it and opened her mouth laughing every time the tongue popped out. "Damn she's so cute!" He said laughing "So Cute!" I said emphasizing how cute she was.

We stopped at a flower shop and I went in and got her flowers then we went to Scooter and Yael's. We walked into their house and found them in the backyard "Aw you shouldn't have!" Scooter said reaching for the flowers Justin pulled them back "These are for mom." He said with a smile he sat them down on a stand "Jagger!!! Come see Uncle Justin!" He said running towards him "Hey Aaliyah." Scooter said hugging me "Are you ready for the show?" He asked "Yes So many people are coming it's going to me awesome." I said "Definitley and the kid is killing it!" He said "Yes he is!" I said I put Addy down and she ran over to Justin and Jagger.

"Hey babe I'm going to go get your mom." I said he came over and kissed me "Okay babe be careful." He said I walked outside my phone buzzed it was Hailey "Hey girl wanna go to the show together?" She asked "Yeah I'm picking up Pattie now wanna come with?" I asked "Yes!" She said

I drove to where she was staying and picked her up then we went to the airport we waited in the terminal for Pattie. I finally saw her tiny body her face lit up when she saw me I ran over and hugged her "Hello!" I said happily "Hi Sweetie." She said hugging me tight "Hi Hailey geez I have seen you in years!" She said hugging her they chatted for a few minutes "We're meeting Justin at Scooter's he didn't wanna deal with paps today." I said "Okay sweetie that's fine!" She said

We walked out of the airport and got in the car then we headed back to Scooters. Once we arrived Justin ran outside to greet Pattie he handed her the flowers and hugged her tightly. They held each other for a couple minutes not saying a word just enjoying the moment "Mimi!" Addy yelled running out to her Justin let go of Pattie she wiped her tears and she knelt down to Addy she picked her up and hugged her tightly. "Hi baby I've missed you!" She said to her then she pulled Justin in for another hug.