Fight night.

Justin's shows in Canada have been going really well things with Jeremy have been better well he at least keeps his mouth shut now. We've visited with Jazmyn and Jaxon a little bit Addy adores them, and watching Justin with all of them makes me want more kids... kind of. Selena even contacted me and we went to lunch I told her how mad I was about the whole sign thing and she apologized and we actually had a good talk, but that's what our relationship is right good time then the script flips and we are at each other's throats but for now things are good.

Justin's final show in Saskatoon was awesome the hype of the crowd was awesome. Addy and I watched from backstage Justin finished a song and was headed from the front of the stage to the back the crowd was chanting and cheering then all of a sudden Justin fell though the trap door at the back of the stage everyone screamed and crew rushed to make sure he was okay. He quickly jumped up "I'm fine." He said and he returned back to the stage.

After the show he walked into the dressing room "are you okay?" I asked he chuckled "I'm fine... I swear I should be put in a bubble." He said "I mean at least you've always been clumsy I'm sure the beliebers remember the countless number of glass doors you've ran into." I said laughing he laughed and threw his shirt at me.

After the leg in Canada we had a small break, we left Addy with my parents while we went to a Cleveland Cavaliers game, Khalil, and my friend Kendall joined us and we drank and laughed, just overall had a great time at the game. We got back to the hotel, Kendall and I snuck in form the back so no one saw me enter with Justin. A group of men followed us through the lobby and to the elevator they were acting super sketchy so we just stood there not wanting to get on the elevator so they didn't know where our room was, then a couple of them made a few disgusting comments towards Kendall and I you could tell they had been drinking, when Luke asked them to leave they got angry and started yelling a couple became violent with him Justin's guards were there in no time to make sure everything was okay.

Finally they got the group to leave and took us safely to our room, where we sat patiently waiting on the boys to come up. Luke walked in "Umm, Aaliyah?" He questioned "Yeah?" I asked "Justin was just in a fight." He said "What?! Why?" I asked frantic. Just then the door opened and Justin and Khalil came in followed by the guards "What happened?" I asked rushing over to him "Just a misunderstanding" He said with a slight smirk "It's not funny..." I said he looked at Khalil and laughed again "Chill babe." He said in a cocky tone "Excuse me?" I asked he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom.

"Look babe it was a misunderstanding I had a little too much to drink and did something stupid but everything is fine." He said sitting me down on the bed "Justin you just fought someone it's going to be on every media outlet by morning hell it's probably up right now... They are going to say you're back to the old you..." I said "who cares what they say?" He asked "I mean you shouldn't let it affect you but you need to be smart... make good decisions..." I said "Aaliyah I'm going to ask you again to calm down or I'm leaving..." He said "Where would you go?" I scoffed "Out." He said walking out the door

"Ugh!" I groaned laying back on the bed I heard the hotel door shut, I continued to lay there with my eyes shut "Are you okay?" I hear Kendall's voice ask "Yes..." I groaned I felt her sit down next to me sinking me further down into the bed. "Don't worry about him right now let's get into our pajamas and watch girly movies like we used to at the mansion." She said placing her hand on mine I nodded "Screw it." I said jumping up.

We changed and sat on the couch watching movies for the rest of the night. I woke up to Sam shaking us "Aaliyah?" She said "What?" I asked still half asleep "We have to leave to go pick up Adalynn." She said I nodded and opened my eyes I sat up lifting my head off of Kendall's shoulder "sorry I drooled a little." I said wiping my mouth "What are best friends for... to lend a shoulder for you to... drool on." She said laughing I laughed and stood up stretching "Is Justin here?" I asked "Yeah he's in the bedroom." Sam answered, "But first you should watch this..." She said handing me her phone I watched as Justin and this huge guy were throwing punches at each other then Justin ended up on the ground, the man clearly hit him first but still it should have not happened at all.