New Ghoul in Town

~Timeskip~1 1/2 years later~
§ Apirl 16 §
^4th ward^
-3rd pov-

Having it nearly been two years since the Wolves' attack and the one-eyed owl that happened soon after. Everything had seemed to calm down to where ghouls hunt regularly and doves either hunting ghouls or teaching new meat about ghouls and etc.

As for the ghouls in the 4th ward everything went on as usual until word of a new ghoul had stolen fresh meat from two member of No Face's gang. It was the two ghouls that had been robbed and beaten up that had told Uta as he was looking at sunglasses.

"....This guy was a complete burglar... Uta-san." Sumi complained.

"Okay."

Taiga, Itori and Asa had walked in hearing Sumi-kun and Kado-kun speaking to Uta. Looking at the two of them, Itori busted out laughing while Taiga didn't really care as she walked to Uta and Asa wondering who had beaten them up. Sumi-kun and Kado-kun looked at Itori before continuing to complain to Uta.

"He started to take off with our precious meat and when we decided to yell at him he did this." Kado-kun pointed to the injuries on him and Sumi-kun.

"Umm."

"Yes." The two of them said, looking at Uta anxiously.

What happen next made Taiga giggle. Uta had spun around to the two and held two pairs of sunglasses; one  with the frames shaped like a heart and the other like a tinted reading glasses.

"Which do you think suits me. This one or this one?" He asked.

"Uhh... That one." Kado pointed to the old man glasses.

"So that ghoul was strong enough to take you two on. You guys are pretty pathetic." Taiga smiled as she tried on the heart shaped glasses.

"So Uta-san, what do you plan to do?" Asa asked leaning on the couch from the back.

"Hmm... I what to see how strong he is." Uta says standing up.

"Got it, I'll ask Ghost to look for him but first what did he look like." Asa replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~
2 days later
3:40 pm
-Taiga's pov-

I walked next to Uta as we and the others headed to where the new ghoul was. Asa wasn't with us because something came up. At least since, doves weren't around, we didn't have to wear mask. One cuz Uta still hasn't have any time to make one for me since he was busy and that hm.. I occupy some of his free time.

After awhile of subconsciously walking I had ran into Uta's back after zoning out. Backing up, I looked at Uta then at the ghoul that was surrounded by other members. The ghoul was a teen boy with grey hair that reached his shoulders and was probably the same height as Uta.

"Taiga, go with Itori." He spoke quietly.

I didn't feel like complaining so I walked to where Itori was and sat down on a wooden crate.

"Oh, What is this, a showdown?" Itori says sitting next to me.

"The newly-arrived ghoul and Uta-san are going at it, Itori-chan." Aeko says as she watches in amusement.