Auction Love

-Uta's pov-

"You smell like investigators." I said, tangling my fingers in her hair. I heard a muffled laugh from my jacket, where her face was buried. Out of nowhere a ringing noise echoed out in the room.

"Huh? What's that, Taiga?" I questioned. I pulled away and started to search for the cause of the noise that was coming from her. She complained but didn't try to stop me from searching her. I soon found the cause of the noise. Holding out a phone, where both of us could see it.

"Shit. Damn you, Marude-san." Taiga said before trying to grab it from me. But I constantly moved my hand that held the phone so she won't get it. She continued to try to take it from me but since of our height difference, she couldn't reach for it from above my head.

"Uta! Give it to me!" She yelled before I crush it with my hand.

"What the hell!" She punched me in the chest after watching me crush the phone. Her punch is weaker than before she got caught. When she did it again, I grabbed her fist and pulled her close again. Her breath started to hick after I had buried my face into her neck and started to kiss her neck.

"U-Uta...." She tried using her hand to push me away.

Smiling I moved my head away and cupped her blushing cheeks. Resting my head on her, I leaned down to kiss her again. But someone had to ruin the moment.

"No Face, here y-you are......"

'Baka Itori.'

The door open an Itori stood there in shock I think cause both me and Taiga can't see her face. Maybe because of Taiga's look or me holding someone that isn't Taiga. I could feel Taiga nervously gripping my jacket.

"I-itori-chan...?" She said nervously. Before I knew it, Taiga moved away from me and I was met with a hard slap. When I looked at Itori, she was shaking Taiga by the shoulders as she complained.

"Ow.... Why did you slap me, Itori?" I asked rubbing my red cheek. She stopped shaking Taiga and turned her head, glaring right at me.

"You didn't telling me that Taiga wasn't in the prison and was fine!" She said. "And what's with your look, Taiga?"

"A disguise and the piercings are fake if you're wondering." Taiga replied. "And technically I had chose to work as a investigator than staying in that prison." I sighed when Itori's eyes widen and started to shake Taiga crazy. Grabbing Itori by her jacket collar, I pulled her away from Taiga.

"Am I going to wait on you guys to get situated or can I explain?" We all looked to where the familiar voice came from. He stood there with his hands in his coat pocket.

"Why did you two not tell me, damn it!" Itori complained.

"*sigh* Because you would try and take her by force and that could go more than one way." He said pinching the bridge of his nose or should I say his mask's nose.

"Well, Wolf is right about that...." Taiga said.

"We are going to have to get her another time because the Doves are storming the place." He said stoically.

"We aren't leaving her!" I said angrily.

"It's okay, Uta.... If you took me now they would probably see us and try to kill you." Taiga says as she cupped my face.