Helter Skelter

3 weeks later
December 3
^14th ward^
-Kaneki's pov-

It had only been a half-hour since Yomo-san started to train me now he's bring to some place in the 14th ward. 'I wonder where we're going?" I thought to myself as Yomo-san came to a stop at a building. The only thing he said so far was 'It's up here'. He stopped again and pointed to a door that had a sign above it. Bar Helter Skelter.

"....Is this a bar? I'm still underage..." I told him. I looked at the door to notice a closed sign on it. "Huh?.. It has gone out of business?"

"They're probably inside. Let's go." Yomo said, as I opened the door. I was scared by a very creepy looking old lady face saying 'I'm an old lady'. Which led me to fail down to my back.

"Uta, this mask is amazing!.. Who's the kid?" I heard as I was in daze.

-3rd pov-

"It's only a prototype model I made a long time ago, but it's pretty good, huh?" Uta says squatting down next to Kaneki with Itori next to him with the mask still on.

"Itori-chan, you probably made him a spastic attack by doing that." Taiga said, sitting down at the bar.

"Oppies fuckies." Itori stuck out her tongue at Taiga after removing the mask.
~~~~~~~

After Kaneki had recover from his spas attack, he had sat in the middle of Itori and Renji as Uta and Taiga sat next to Itori.

"So you're the famous Kaneki I've been hearing about. I'm terribly delighted to meet you. I heard a lot about you from Ren-chan, and U-chan." Itori says, "My name's Itori and this is my bar."

"So have you guys known each other long?" Kaneki asked.

"Long enough to stay stuck with each other but Uta and Taiga knew each other a lot longer." Itori says. "Back in the 4th ward Ren-chan used to be a complete wild man. Weren't you Ren-chan?"

"Really?" Kaneki looked surprised.

"Yea, Touka reminds me of Renji every time she gets mad." Uta added.

"You totally right." Itori laughed. Taiga sighed, "Back then Renji and Uta weren't on good terms when he first came."

"Seriously?" Taiga leaned her head to where Kaneki could see her. "Yep, and it was a complete mess but after a while they were able to work it out."

"Enough about me. Didn't you wanted to tell him something, Itori?" Yomo slightly annoyed.

"I almost forgot." Itori said, standing up and going over to the other side of the bar. She poured a glass of red liquid, handing it to him. He complained that he was still underage which lead to Itori to spill the liquid on him. As kaneki was surprise she took the opportunity to snatch off his eyepatch. "It's just like you said a one-eyed ghoul." She cheered.

-Taiga's pov-

"That was mean kinda mean don't you think." I muttered into my glass. Itori had ignored my comment.

"I wonder if he's like the other one-eyed ghoul?" Itori said.

"Who knows." Yomo said in his bored tone.

"Another one-eyed ghoul?" Kaneki said in wonder.

I clicked my tongue, "Itori, not this again. The one-eyed ghoul isn't one a normal ghoul to mess with."