Stronger than Expected

(A/N: left from right is Blood to Ghost. Best pics I could find for them.)

^4th ward^
September 25
-3rd pov-

It was rather quiet in No Face's gang hideout as most of them were out. Those who remain were either doing something productive, socializing or if you're Uta or Taiga, you're napping on the couch. Then there's Renji who doesn't really interact with anyone unless there's a reason for it.

Renji just kept averting his gaze to one thing to another. He mostly kept looking back at the two ghouls sleeping on the couch before looking at something else. Both Uta and Taiga were sleeping on the couch together. Taiga laid on top of Uta as one of his arms was wrapped around her waist.

Renji was still curious about Taiga since he hadn't seen Taiga fight or hunt yet because of Uta. (Protective boyfriend alert) But seeing that most of the others never tried to aggravate her and Uta just stood back whenever she was mad unless he was able to stop her, Renji could probably guess it was either strong or nobody wanted to their leader's girlfriend mad. It could be either one but Renji wanted to find out when it was time.

"Uta-san!..... Wolf-san's underling is here." Ghost sang as he entered the room.

Uta's only reaction to Ghost was him cracking open his eyes and looking at the the underling. "What does Wolf-san want?" He asked stoically as he entwined his finger in Taiga's hair.

"Wolf-san and Slenderman wants to have a talk with you.... alone." He spoke in a heavy tone.

"When and why?" Taiga stirred slightly awake for a moment before going back to sleep.

"Tomorrow in the 15th ward to discuss something."

Uta shifted his head towards the underling, frowning as he replaced his hand back on to Taiga's back. "That's isn't really specific at all."

The underling heavily sighs before saying 'that they wouldn't tell me'. Uta closed his eyes as he thought then replied, "Fine, I'll be there.... And tell Wolf-san to at least call so he does have to send any more underlings to my ward."

The wolf underling left without a reply to Uta, which made him smirk a bit. As everything reverted back to the way it was before the wolf came.... Except Renji was a bit confused about who Wolf and the Slenderman. Renji felt someone staring at him, he looked around first then he stopped at Uta.

".......What?..." Renji asked.

"You're curious about the people I'm suppose to meet aren't you." Uta says.

"Yea and I been with you guys for at least half a month yet I never seen Taiga ever hunt or fight." Renji says as Uta asks Itori to throw him a eyeball.

Uta licked the eyeball in a slow motion as he thought of what to say to him. After a deep sigh, Uta answered, "Is that really the thing you want me to answer?"

Renji frowned at his response as he watched the sadistic leader consume the eyeball. "If it wasn't I wouldn't have asked."

A smirk had formed on Uta's face as he spoke. "Is that so... I'll tell you after I come back." After that he gently shook his girlfriend awake. She slowly got off of Uta's chest and sat on her knees on the couch as Uta sat up straight and got off the couch. Taiga stayed in the couch as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~

-Renji's pov-

'Seems that Uta already left...' I thought to myself as I entered the hideout.

White Eyed Killer  (A TG fanfic) (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें