New Investigator

-3rd pov-
~Three weeks later~

"My name is Yoshika Yuuma.... I am happy to work with along side all of you." Yoshika said to the other investigators.

Yoshika a 5.4ft tall, 16 year old boy now a second rank investigator for the CCG. He has short black hair parted on the on the left side of his head, covering his right eye, his left eye is brown. Wearing a oversized grey trench coat over a white long sleeved dress shirt with a black tie along with black pants and boots.

"Seems that you're getting along with some of the other investigators now. Aren't you Yuuma-kun." A voice said.

He turned to see Shinohara-San walking towards him. Yoshika nods, burying his hand into his trench coat. Hardly no emotion can be seen from his face.

"Well Yuuma-kun will have to get to use to it even if you don't want to."

Arima-San was seen behind Shinohara-san. Yoshika walked to Arima-san but stopped in front of the investigators.

[A/N: Arima still has blue hair]

"Anyway Shinohara-san will be your partner, Yuuma-kun." Arima-san said to him.

Yuuma gave a small yawn but nodded. And then shook hands with his new partner. He soon followed Shinohara off for a discussion of a ghoul.
~~~~~~

"So who's the dude we're looking for?" Yuuma asked, playing with a quinque knife. (A/n: different from the ones seen in the anime and manga.)

(A/n: looks sort of like that

(A/n: looks sort of like that.)

The knife glowed from a light blue to black repeatedly. Shinohara-san pulled out a file on a ghoul named 'Massacre Killer'. Yuuma frowned at the site of that name.

"So it's that bastard." Yuuma said, tilting his head to the right revealing his other brown eye.

"That's correct. He has been causing trouble in the 7th ward for a month now. Leaving word on the ground and walls in blood an-"

"And leaving a mess of bodies ripped opened or dismembered." Yuuma inteupted him.

"That's correct.... Did you know him?" Shinohara asked after looking around the rooms for anyone.

Yuuma nods, and placed the knife back into his pocket. Shinohara gets up from his seat and leaves the building with Yuuma-Kun following behind him.

~~~~
(A/n: sorry if you get confused with his name Yuuma is his last name so mostly everyone will call him that.)

-Yoshika's pov-

As Shinohara drives us to the 7th ward. I explained him about 'Massacre'. A few things had surprised him about how I knew him.

"Hmm... Are you getting use to this, Yuuma-kun?" He asked me.

"Sort of... Is their anyone else that knows who I'm actually am?" I asked, tilting my head at him.