Captive ghoul (part 3)

'Damn, how long is he going to keep this up.' Taiga thought, as she dodged an attack from Yamori.

This wasn't a fair fight for Taiga because she hadn't eaten an human flesh after Yamori started to hunt in this ward. So it had mostly been more than a month now. Which means that her wounds weren't healing as fasts as they normal do. One critical hit from him would mean she out.

After a while of dodges and attacks, large amount of foot steps started to echo around. A large amount of human scents, and some faint smells of ghouls.

"It seems that we both have started a commotion with the doves." Yamori says to Taiga.

While Taiga fought the urge to run and kill some the doves for food. Yamori took that opportunity to stab her in the stomach, leave her body on the ground bleeding out, and heavily breathing. But Yamori wasn't able to escape because he was soon surrounded by investigators and had to surrender.

-Arima's pov-

I quickly ran to find Taiga after Yamori was subdued by other investigators. I found her on the ground, her breathing was rugged, arms were wrapped around her stomach, eyes were shut closed.

"....Taiga...." I said softly, walking towards her half-dead body.

"...A-Arima.." Taiga coughed.

Her eyes slowly opened as she gave me a weak smile as blood came out from her mouth. The eyes were still in its Kakugan form. White irises stared at me, or right at my soul.

"You're going to....finish me aren't you? Typical for a....ghoul investigator." She couch blood after saying that.

"I'm deciding on that but first I want to ask you a question. If you knew that I was an investigator why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?"

After multiple heavy breaths, she finally answered. Her eyes returned to her normal brown eyes, I knew and started to loved.

"... I'm don't kill humans knowing...that they probably have love ones, they have to come home to..... And you are probably the first person I enjoyed spending time with..." She said as tears started to slide down her face.

Sighing, I grabbed something from behind me. It was wrapped up in brown paper, I slowly placed it down where she could reach it. She moved her body, looked at me in concern, but then reluctantly grabbed it and opened it to reveal a piece of human meat. Those brown eyes looked at me wide in shocked.

"I found it in your bag. I was wondering what it was until I opened it."

I gave Taiga an assuring look and watched the brown eyes turn into Kakugan as she ate it. She ate it at a fast but slow pace. Once she was done, she was on her knees with her arms went back to cover her stomach. Her eyes were closed as she breathed.

Soon large amounts of steps were heard coming our way. I turned to where the footsteps were coming from to be faced with Shinohara-san and a squad of investigators.

"So what do we have here?" He asked in concern.

Walking towards me and Taiga, he stops a few feet away me looking at her. He saw that her Kakugan wasn't the normal black and red iris of a normal ghoul's.

"So this must be the 'White Eyed Killer'." He said.

Taiga said nothing but continued to watch us talk as she heals. The gray coat she worn mid-area was almost completely covered in blood red. The other places where she had been wounded was drenched less than the mid-area of the coat.

"Sir, with your permission I want to claim custody over her." I said.

A brief silence stock over, only the breathing from Taiga was only heard.

"Alright then I grant you the rights over her." Shinohara says.

Few of the other investigators walked past me and took Taiga into custody. As they left, Taiga turned her head towards me but had not said anything.

-3rd person pov-

Unknown to CCG, two ghouls watched from a random as Taiga was escorted into a different van from Yamori.

"So are we just going to let this happen and not do anything about it." The blonde ghoul said.

His Kakugan was active, hair being held back by a headband as he held his mask up from his face just standing there with the other ghoul. Who soon to be the snarling wolf.

"Affirmative... No attempts will be made to help her escape. Only to leave her be.... If we come across her and have an opening, we take her back.... Until then we return back to our wards...No Face." Wolf said as he moved his mask up only to reveal his mouth.

"Hopefully, we won't find her in the form of one of their toys." No Face said, frowning.

A disappointing sigh came from the wolf as he grabbed his phone from inside his long black hooded trench coat that reached all the way to his knees with dark grey fur at the hood. He wore a black jeans and dark brown combat boots.

As he had dialed a number and waited to be answered, he turned to No Face and spoke.

"You should head back to your ward before the doves decided to looked to see if any ghouls were watching."

"Alright, see you, Wolf-san." He says leaving the lone wolf to watch as Taiga is taken away from the scene.

At that very moment, the person he was calling answered.

"Hello..."

"It's wolf, white eyes is captured you know what to do."

"Hai... Wolf, I'm going on a hunch that you're going undercover."

"That's correct watch over the 15 ward for me, alright."

"Don't worry, Souji....*sigh*.... This is goodbye for now isn't."

"Likewise, let's hope they don't kill her."

The call ended. With one last look of the abandon building to see the young ghoul investigator that was with Taiga, talk to what seems to be his senpia. His eyebrows frowned as he watch but stop after a brief 2 minutes and left the roof.
~Present~ September 8
^CCG's HQ^

"So what do we do with White eyes?" Shinohara asked.

"She won't comply with just anyone."

"How do you know, Arima?"

"During the days before she and Yamori clashed, I've never seen her interact with anyone else other than her co-workers, customer and myself."

"Is that so. What do you want to do with her..Since you do have rights over her."

"Hmm..... We-"

*****************
Hi, hi, I hope you guys enjoyed my stories. And I know this is a really short part but this is the end of the Captive Ghoul chapter.

Sorry for the Cliffhanger.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.