All Tied Up

Rydel POV

Were leaving today we are all in the car. Laura and I were very happy we would never have to see Maia and Kelly again.

Mark: Maia and Kelly will be coming home with us.

Spoke to soon... Dang it!!! We were all in the car waiting for Ross and Maia.

Laura: I'm going to go get them.

Me: i'll come.

Laura POV

I'm afraid of what I will see when I find Ross and Maia.

Rydel: it'll be ok.

We went in and cheeked all the rooms there was just one room left mine and Ross's. I turned the door nob and walked in.

Rydel: OMG!!!!

We walked in on Ross and Maia MAKING OUT!!!!!! Rydel and I stood there in shock of what we saw they didn't even notice we were there, they were to busy sucking faces. Ross was sitting on his bed agents the wall with Maia on top of him. Weird it looked like Maia was holding him down. But it didn't mater he wasn't doing anything to stop it!!!

Riker: Laura, Rydel, we want to...

Riker stood there behind us seeing what we saw.

Riker: I'm going to go talk to him.

Me: no I will.

I went up to them and ripped Maia off of Ross.

Ross: ohh Laura thank you...

Me: HOW COULD YOU!!!! DID YOU THINK YOU COULD TOY WITH ME TILL SOMETHING BETTER CAME ALONG AND YOU THOUGHT THAT I WOULDNT CARE BECAUSE SOME BIG SHOT WANTED ME?!?! WELL IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT ROSS I LOVED YOU AND I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME BUT I GUESSE I WAS JUST ANOTHER GIRL!!!!! BUT WHAT HURTS THE MOST ABOUT THIS INSNT THAT YOU KISSED HER OR THAT YOU DIDNT STOP HER THE WORST PART WAS THAT EVEN AFTER THIS I STILL LOVE YOU BUT I WILL GET OVER YOU. IF IT IS THE LAST THING THAT I DO AND BELIEIVE MISTER ROSS SHORE LYNCH I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

Maia: wow calm down

Rydel: SHUT UP MAIA JUST SHUT UP I CANT BELIEVE YOU. YOU COME HERE WITH KELLY AND THEN TRY TO BRAKE RATLIFF AND I UP AND NOW YOU KISSED ROSS. YOUR UNBELIEVABLE.

By then everybody who was in the car was now listening by the door.

Maia: well now that everybody's here lets catch them up.

Maia went over to Ross and started kissing him again.

Rydel: get off of my brother Maia!!!

Maia got off of him then walked over to me.

Rydel POV

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Then what I just saw chocked me even more. Maia got off of Ross.

Riker: EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWM AND SIT IN A CIRCLE!!!

We all did what he said he was REALLY angry.

Laura POV

Me: Ross aren't you sitting.

Ross: I would if I could MAIA tied me to the bed.

I got up and untied him then he joined us in the circle.

Rydel: Ross tell us what happened.

Ross: I was in my room getting my bags when Maia came in pushed me on the bed then tied me to it. She said that Rydel and Laura would come in and see us kissing and then Laura would dump me. I told her I would never kiss her but I was tied up and she sat on me.

I was soooo happy I got up and ran over to Ross sat on his lap and started kissing him.

Ross POV

Laura jumped on me then started kissing me I kissed her back because after Maia kissed me I wanted Laura.

Me: does this mean you believe me?!?!

Laura: of corse Ross! I LOVE YOU.

me: I LOVE YOU TOO.

Laura wispered in my ear.

Laura: do you mind if I lecture your co star.

Me: go right ahead.

she then got up and turned to Maia.

Laura: IF YOU EVER KISS OR FLIRT WITH MY BOYFRIEND OR RATLIFF EVER AGAIN RYDEL AND I WILL PERSONALY HANG YOU BY YOUR TOES.

Maia: your bluffing.

Laura: maybe but I now that you will never date Ross because he doesn't love you he doesn't even like you.

Ross: I agree 100% with Laura.

Laura POV

Ross agreed with me then everybody else stood up and agreed with me too. Ross wispered in my ear.

Ross: some people think that you never speak your mind but they don't know the Laura that I fell in love with.

I smiled and turned around and kissed him.

Rydel: YAY ROSS AND LAURA ARE STILL TOGETHER. And they will never break up.

Rydel said the last bit when she was looking at Maia. Maia just glared at her. We all got in the car Ross and Ratliff got in first then Maia and Kelly pushed Rydel and I out of the way to sit beside them. But Ross and Ratliff got out the other side and into the car that Rydel and I were in. They are such good boyfriends.

Car 1

-Stormie. -Riker

-me -Ross. -Rocky

-Ryland -Rydel -Ratliff.

Car 2

- Mark

- Maia -Kelly

I was happy with the car arrangements everybody was but Maia and Kelly but no body cared...