Still On Track

Ross POV

I was told I had to stay outside Laura's hospital room while the doctor took a look at her leg. About 10 minutes later Laura and the doctor came out.

Doctor: Well miss Marano, your a very lucky girl!!

Me: Will she be ok? Will she still be able to get her cast of tomorrow?

Laura: Ross, stop worrying! I'll be fine.

Ross: I just worry because I care about you!!!!

Laura: I know and that's why I love you.

Doctor: Back to your question mister Lynch, miss Marano will get her cast of tomorrow and she will be fine.

Ross: That's great! thank you so much! Come on Laura lets go!!!

Laura: Thank you so much, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

Laura POV

On the car ride home Ross had asked me if i wanted to watch a movie when we got back, I needed a good laugh so I agreed. When we got back to the lynches house the first person to greet us was Riker.

Riker: Laura can I please talk to you?

Laura: Sure but can we try to make it fast?

Ross: But-

When I looked over at Ross he had a hurt expression on his face I promised him that I'd only be a minute and that when I was done I would watch the movie with him.

Ross: Ok love you, be careful.

Laura: I will

Riker brought me outside and we sat down on the porch.

Riker: Laura I'm soooooo sorry! I didn't mean to hit you I didn't even know you we're beside me! I ju-

Laura: Riker! It's okay, I know you didn't mean to hit me.

Riker: Thanks for understanding Laura.

We hugged and he helped me back into the house. I found Ross and quickly took a seat on his lap and we started watching the movie.

Ross: too many bad things have happened to you in the last two weeks! I feel like I can't leave your side.

Laura: I know, I know! I have to be more carful.

Ross: Well at least try too.

Ross POV

I got up because Laura asked for an ice pack. I understood why she wanted one Riker is a pretty strong guy. ESPECIALLY, WHEN HE'S MAD!!! When I came back everybody was crowded in the living room. Somehow they heard we were watching a movie and felt the need to watch with us. I shrugged it off and joined Laura. After the movie Laura and I went into my room because Ryland was out with Savannah. We hung out and maybe kissed a little...

~You guys are the best! Me and my co-writer, EBirchall really appreciate all of the love! I will be putting my Instagram on public for all day of tomorrow (the 5 of November) so if you want, you can follow me a ST0014! Also feel free to message me on my message board, I love talking to my amazing fans and hearing all,of your great ideas and feed back. Hope you guys are liking the story! We do read all of your comments, so feel free to comment ideas, questions, or anything you want! LUV Y'ALL😘~