I Felt Nothing

Rydel POV

We drove to the beach in two cars.

Laura: wow this family gets REALY competitive

Me: I know we had to take two cars because we get soooo competitive.

Stormie: it will all be over soon...

Girls: when we win!!!!

Lara: Personally, I just wanna beat Ross at something for once.

We all started laughing and for the rest of the ride we were talking about how we will cream the guys.

Ratliff POV

For the whole car ride over to the beach house all of us boys were planing how to cream the girls at the challenges.

Riker: well we are stronger so we must win.

Boys: ya.

We finally got to the beach house.

Riker POV

Rocky: we got here first meaning we can chose our rooms first.

Ross POV

We ran inside to find that the girls already chose there rooms. And of corse they chose the best one's.

Laura got the room looking over the beach then I got the room next to hers but our rooms actually connect threw the bathroom.

Next to my room it was rocky next to rocky was mom and dad then across the hall from Laura was Rydels room, then across from me was Ratliff, across from rocky was riker, then next to riker was Ryland. I was ok with the room arrangements.

Mark: ok because we're here till next Friday and the games don't start till Monday (today Friday) we can go down to the beach and just hang out till then.

Everybody: YAY!!!!

Stormie: well go get changed.

Me: aren't you coming?

Parents: no we have some more unpacking.

Everybody: ok bye.

We all got changed and went down to the beach. When we arrived all of the boys ran straight for the water when rydel and Laura just laid down on beach towels.

(Boys are in the water)

Rocky: why won't the girls come in?

Riker: because and I quote from rydel " you can't go in the water right after you put sun screen on riker duh you will get all gross and it's bad or something."

Me: there such girls.

Ratliff: well there is only one way to get them in.

Laura POV

Rydel: why are the boys running towards us?

Me: what?!?!

By now it was to late to run away.

Me: you wouldn't!!!

Ross: watch me

Then he picked me up and ran towards the water. Ratliff did the same with rydel. Then the flung both of us in.

Rocky: now that were all here let's play something.

??? Do you mind if I join.

Ross: MAIA?!?!?

Rydel: ya we mind.

Rydel POV

Ross was facing me after I said that