Apologies

Rydel POV

I realized that I made the biggest mistake of my life breaking up with Ratliff!!! I didn't let him explain what happen that day he and Kelly kissed. Maybe it was just a big miss understanding. I was at Ratliff house because I owed him an apology. I knocked on his door and Cheryl answered.

Cheryl: Hi sweetie!

Me: Hey Cheryl!

Cheryl: Ratliff's in his room, but he's with Kelly.

Me: Oh! Well that's ok I just have to say hi.

I started walking up the stairs when I heard Ratliff signing. I was at the top of the stairs when I saw Kelly outside his door. Then I saw her quietly open the door to his room and tiptoed in. I quietly walked to his bedroom door and looked in. I saw Kelly fling her arms around Ratliff's neck.

Kelly: I love the song. Oh and don't worry, of course I'll take you back.

I started feeling tears running down my face again, I wanted to talk to him but I just couldn't watch this anymore. I found myself beginning to run away from his room.

Kelly POV

I was storming out of Ratliff's room when I felt a hand on my arm pulling me back.

Ratliff: I'm sorry I got so upset at you, It's ju-

Ratliff POV

I was interrupted by Kelly.

Kelly: Rydel?!?!

Me: Umm yeah?!

I said sarcastically. Then I heard a noice from outside my room, I walked out and saw Rydel running down my stairs. I ran down after her and finally stopped her on my lawn.

Me: What are you doing here?!

Rydel: I was here to apolizies about accusing you about likening Kelly, but apparently I was right!!! You do love Kelly!!! You wrote her a freaking!!!! FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

Me: RYDEL!!!! That song was for you! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Rydel: really?

She said in the quietest voice I ever heard her speak in as her expertion went from angry, to touched.

Me: Yes!

Rydel : I love you too

We hugged for what seems for like forever. But I had to ask her the question...

Me: So, are we together? Or do you not trust me?

Rydel: OF CORSE!!!

She jumped into my arms and gave me the most passionate kiss that I have ever felt.

Me: Wanna get out of here?

I said, holding out my hand. She giggled and we intertwined fingers. We went back to her house and decided to go for a swim in their pool. We had so much fun, and maybe pulled some cliché underwater kisses.

~P.s. We both really like Kelly so please don't think that we're hating on her, we just needed a story line! #KELLYVOOSENFOREVER!! Vote and comment~