Never again!!!!!

Rydel POV

I can't believe Ratliff just told me he loved me!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly: But yesterday you told me that you loved me!

Ratliff: Well yesterday I thought I did but people change.

Kelly: you sure you don't still feel the same way?

When I was watching this conversation every word Kelly was saying she would take a step closer to Ratliff. All of a sudden they were mm away from each other. Then Kelly did they unthinkable and kissed him. If that wasn't bad enough Ratliff kissed her back. He quickly realized what he did and pushed Kelly away.

Ratliff: Rydel?!

Tears started running down my face I turned around and started walking out of his room and saw Kelly smiling at me. She had a "I won" experetion on her face and I knew that she did. I ran down stairs and out of the house. I was steps away from my car when I felt somebody tugged on my arm, it was Ratliff. He gently touched my cheek as he tried to whipped the tears from my face but I pulled away.

Ratliff: It's not what it looked like. You know that don't like her anymore, she kissed me! I love you!

I turned around to face Ratliff.

Rydel: I can't face anymore of this stupid heartbreak today. I'm going to Laura's for the night, and you can tell my brothers that I quit.

Ratliff: Quit what?

Rydel: The band! I never want to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned and got into my car. Before I could leave Ratliff said:

Ratliff: This is all because of Laura! ISN'T IT?!

Rydel: No! Laura had nothing to do with this, she helped me get everything together!

I drove to my house to get my stuff.