Pranking

Laura POV

I woke up about 5:30am I wasn't tiered anymore because I went to bed at like 6:00 last night. I walked down stairs to get something to eat, I was STARVING!!! But that's probably because after I got home, I was so tired I fell right to sleep. I was about to leave the kitchen and go back to Ross with some cereal when I saw a spider and started to scream my head off! Did I mention I'm deathly afraid of spiders!!!

Ross POV

I was woken up by a scream coming from the kitchen.

Ross: LAURA!!!!

I quickly grabbed my guitar and ran to kitchen as fast as I could.

Laura's POV

Suddenly the kitchen door swung open to revile Ross warring no shirt and only his hot pink boxers, and waving his guitar in the air. I started to giggle at the sight of him. Was he always this good looking?!?

Ross: What's so funny I heard to scream?

Me: So you were going to come in here and save me with your guitar!?!?!?!

Ross: Umm... Yeah...

I started to laugh again. Ross picked me up brought me to my room and trew me on the bed. Once I was on the bed, he sat on top of me and held my hands down.

Ross: Why were you screaming.

Laura: Nothing!?!?

Ross: It's not nothing if my baby was scared! Please tell me.

Me: No it's embarrassing...

Ross: Please baby?

Me: No!

Ross: Pweeseee!!!

Me: NO!!!

Ross: PWEEEESSSEEEE!!!!!!

Me: Fine! I saw a spider!

Ross started to laugh, which made me sad. He got off of me and stood up next to me, still laughing at me.

Me: Stop laughing!!! It's not funny, I'm really scared of spiders. Besides, you weren't supposed to LAUGH!!!!

Ross: Ok, I'm sorry baby, do you forgive me?

Me: Oh I don't know...

I got up and stood on my tippy toes and gave Ross a kiss. He began to kiss back and I moved away. I looked up at Ross to see him with a confused look on his face. I just turned away and walked back to the bed.

Me: I believe you have a spider to kill...

Ross: Ugh!!! Your such a tease.

Ross picked up the spider with his hands and put it outside.

Ross: You do know you probably woke everybody in the house up.

Me: Ya! I know.

I said proudly.

Ross: Why is that a good thing? You want me to be cranky?

Me: No... But now, I get to spend more time with you.

Ross: Well then I'm happy.

Ross sat down in front of me on the bed. I sat on his lap and began to kiss him. He kissed back and I kept the kiss going.

Rydel's POV

Surprisingly, Ross and I were the only people woken up by Laura's scream. Ross was very tiered so he decided to go back to bed when Laura and I decided to go down stairs. We were about half way down the stairs when I stopped to talk to Laura.

Me: Do you want to suprise Ratliff and Ross?

Laura: But Ratliff's already down stairs and Ross is in his bed.

Rydel: No, Ratliff sleped on Ross's floor.

Laura: Okay sure!!! I'll get the whipped cream and sprinkles, you get the face paint and food colouring!

We both ran down stairs and got the supplies. Then we quietly walked in Ross's room to find them both snoring louder then I even thought was possible. We were halfway in the room when Laura whispered something to me.

Laura: We need earplugs!!!

I quietly laughed and got out the supplies. Then we went to work! We put food colouring, wipe cream, sprinkles and other stuff that looked good all over their faces. Then we stood back and smiled.

Laura: I can't believe they didn't wake up.

Me: I know...

Laura: They look they sundays. You now we do still have left overs! Do you want to get the rest of your brothers?

I smiled evilly and slowly nodded my head.

Me: Good thinking...

We finished making all of my brothers faces look like Sundays then we went down stairs and started to watch a movie when we heard 5 angry guys scream. Laura and I started to laugh historically. All of a sudden, we saw 5 faces covered in wipe cream and other toppings walked down the stairs. We started laugh even more and we ended up clenching our stomaches and fell on the floor laughing.

Riker: SEE!!!! I TOLD YOU IT WAS THEM!!!!

I couldn't tell if Riker was mad, or laughing. All I knew was that he looked HILARIOUS!!!

Ratliff: Rydel!!!! Laura!!!!!!

Laura/Rydel: But you all look soooo cute!!!

Ross: After I saved you?!? THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?!

Laura: I don't consider removing a spider from my room as saving me.

Laura wispered in my ear to grab my phone and when she says go we run to the game room and lock the door because the 5 guys look like they have a plan to get us back.

Laura: GO!!!!

Laura POV

We ran as fast as we could to the game room but we weren't fast enough Ross got me and Ratliff got Rydel and everybody started rubbing their faces against ours removing the wipe cream from there faces to ours.

Ross: Come on baby!! Give the best boyfriend in the world, a BIG kiss!!!

Me: HA HA yeah right, and tell me when you find him!!

Ross: Oh your so gonna get it now!!!

And that was when he gave me a kiss and began to rube his face against mine. After we all cleaned up Ross and I had to go to work but today the R5 gang and Ryland came to because they were on today's episode. I was soooo excited!!!