It's Called Acting

Laura POV

When we arrived to set rydel came into my dressing room and the boys went into Ross's. After we were ready for today's shooting we tried to get out but the door was locked from the outside.

Ross POV

The guy's and I decided to get the girls back by locking them in Laura's dressing room. I can't WAIT to see their faces!!!

Laura's POV

Me: I can't be locked in here.

Rydel: Calm down laur, it's just the guys messing with us.

Me: I now that but I can't be stuck in small spaces. I get dizzy and faint and then I have to go to the hospital because of high blood pressure.

Rydel started to bang on the door trying to get it open, but it was no use.

Rydel: Let us out Laura needs help!!!

Ross POV

We heard the girls yelling at the door but then we heard a crash and everything went quiet. We all ran to Laura's dressing room and unlocked the door to see Rydel standing over Laura and Laura sprawled out on the floor.

Me: LAURA!!!!

I ran over to her and started shacking her to try and schlock her heart rate back. Then the two girls burst out laugh, leaving all of the boy confused.

Me: WHAT?!?! I THOUGHT YOU PASSED OUT!!!!

Laura: HA HA! Don't think that you guys are gonna win this this battle, Rydel and I always get the last laugh.

Riker: Okay, but still... WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!!! YOU SCARED TO PEE OUT OF ME!!!!

Me/rydel: It's called acting

Me: And you know I love you Ross.

Ross: I love you too.

Ross came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I did the same to his neck. I looked up to feel Ross crash his lips onto mine. I kept the kiss going and heard:

Riker: WOW Um okay, we'll give you your privacy.

With that they all left as Ross was still kissing me. After a minute or two he pulled away.

Ross: You better have enjoyed that, because this war is officially on...