It's Over

~1 week later~

Rydel's POV

It's been a week since the whole punching accident, Laura got her cast off and Austin and Ally just finished filming the season 3 Christmas episode. R5 has just realised our summer tour dates and we were playing a warm up type show tonight. The venue was just 30mins away so we got to leave a little later then usual. Since it was one of your first shows we all matched our clothes. I was wearing a white lace height waisted skirt with a pale pink cropped tie up tank top and a new pair of black heel boots. Riker was wearing white pants and a pink button up shirt and a black tie, Ross was wearing a pink tank top and some ripped jeans, Rocky was wearing jeans and a pink shirt with a black button up on top, Ryland was wearing all black, and Ratliff was wearing jeans with a cat shirt and a pink cartigon. While we were on stage I didn't even look anywhere near Ratliff, but I could feel his eyes on me every now and then. I was super excited for this tour because Laura was going to come with us, but this means that I was stuck on a tour bus for 2 months with the one and only, ELLINGTON LEE RATLIFF!!!!

Ratliff's POV

During the whole concert Rydel didn't even glance my way! If this was bad think about while we're on tour! After all of this nonsense I confronted Kelly and told her that I couldn't be in this relationship anymore. She was so angry, but coincidering everything that she has done to Rydel, I couldn't care less. After the show we all went back to the Lynch house and just hung out, then I remembered that time after our show. We were all hanging out and laughing, until Rydel did that unbelievably cute snort and ran up to her room. That was when I realized that I really do love her, and I never loved Kelly as much as her.

Me: Hey Rydel, can I talk to you in private?

Rydel: I, bu-

Me: Please! It will only take a second, I promise you.

Rydel's POV

Ratliff: Hey Rydel, can I talk to you in private?

Me: I, bu-

I stuttered as I tried to come up with an excuse. I did NOT want to have to face him all by myself.

Ratliff: Please! It will only take a second, I promise you.

He pleaded and I could help but falling for his sweet green eyes.

Me: UGH! Fine.

Ratliff: yes!!

He said as he made a motion of victory. He took my hand and brought me into the family room. I couldn't help but giggle at his cute gesture. I sat down on the couch and he sat across from me.

Me: So, what do you wanna talk about?

Ratliff: Listen, I know that you feel threatened by Kelly, bu-

Me: UGH!!! ALL THIS TALK ABOUT KELLY!!!! WHY SHOULD I EVEN CARE ABOUT HER!!!!

I was rising my voice out of frustration. I don't care about Kelly anymore, she hurt me in so many indescribable ways!!! Just as I got up, prepared to storm out, I could feel two hands tugging on my arm trying to make me stay. I tried to pull away, but before I could I heard a voice.

Ratliff: Kelly and I are over!!!!

I stopped trying to pull away and turned to look at him.

Me: What?

I said so softly and quietly.

Ratliff: I promise you, she's out of the picture. Just please, give me one more chance.

I looked into his eyes and saw that he was desperately pleading. I wrapped my arms around him and crashed my lips onto his. This is the love of my life, and I know that what I have with him is too amazing to give up for anyone. Not even Miss Kelly Voosen.