BBQs

Laura's POV

I hopped out of Chubbs (Rydel's car) and said goodbye to Rydel.

Me: Bye.

Rydel: Bye baby girl!

Me: Oh and call me if you wanna talk, or anything happens. K?

Rydel: K! I will.

After that she sped down the street and out of sight. I walked into my house and saw Vanessa (Laura's sister) in the Tv room with Sean (Emmett from switched at birth) practically attached to each other's faces.

Me: Cough, cough, cough!

They pulled apart, well Vanessa did, Sean is deaf in real life too. Vanessa signed at him to stop and he did.

Me: It must be hard to have too act like you are mad at each other when in real life, I walk into my house to stumble upon a make out session!

They both blushed and looked down at the floor. Then Sean signed something to Vanessa and got up. He made his way to the door and kissed Vanessa one more time before walking to his car.

Me: So what was that about?

Vanessa: Oh like you a Ross have never done the same thing!

Me: Hey! You know I'm not that kind of girl!

Vanessa: Yeah, but Ross is that kind of guy.

Me: Okay, maybe he is. But I'll make sure that nothing that I don't want to happen happens.

Vanessa: Your a good kid.

Me: So are you! Now get ready, the Lynches invited us over for a BBQ.

Vanessa: K!

We got ready and were off by 5:30. We arrived at their house and Mark (Mr. Lynch) wasn't done with the meat yet, so Ross and I went up to his room.

Ross: How do you do it?

Me: What?

Ross: Look so freaking good shorts, a tank top and flip flops?!

Me: Well how do you do it?

Ross: What did I do?

Me: You have this way of making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world when I'm around you.

Ross: To me you are.

Me: I love you soooo much!

Ross: I love you to farther then the moon and back!

I kissed his lips with so much passion, it didn't feel real. We both ended up in a kiss (or a make out). Now I know what Vanessa was talking about. I pulled away and he began to pout.

Ross: Babe!?!

Me: ROSS!!!

We intertwined fingers and went to the backyard to join the BBQ, Ross sat on a lawn chair and I sat on his lap. Then I noticed that of corse, Kelly was here. She began to glare at Rydel and I, I noticed that Rydel had a sad look on her face, so I got off of Ross's lap and yanked Ratliff into the house.

Me: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!?!?!

Ratliff: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!

Me: I'm talking about you bringing Kelly here!

Ratliff: Ummmm, maybe because she's my GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!

Me: Shouldn't you have known better then to bring her here after what you did to Rydel?!?!

Ratliff: Look, Rydel lied about Kelly hating her!

Me: How would you know? Did you talk to Rydel?!

Ratliff: Well no, but I talked to Kelly. She said that non of this ever happened!

Me: OF CORSE SHE WOULD SAY THAT!!!!!!!!

My voice getting louder and angrier.

Me: RATLIFF, SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR KILLING RYDEL INSIDE RIGHT NOW?!? DID YOU NOT SEE THE WAY SHE LOOKED AT RYDEL AND ME?? DO YOU NOT SEE THE WAY RYDEL LOOKS AT YOU?!?

Ratliff: I-I I do-

I stormed off back outside cutting him off and calmed myself down. Around 8:30 we decided to watch a movie. We watched New Years Eve, I sat between Ross and Rydel and Ratliff sat all lovey dovey with Kelly. DID HE NOT TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM OUR CONVERSATION EARLIER?!? After the movie, Vanessa and I drove home and went straight to bed.

Ratliff's POV

All I could think about during the movie was what Laura had said to me earlier. Was I really hurting Rydel that much?

~ Hey guys! If you like the story so far, please vote and comment! Thanks, bye!~