Why

Maia's POV

This is PERFECT!!! I quickly ran into the house and called my friend.

~CONVO~

???: Hey Maia!

Me: Hey Kelly! I have some exciting news!!!!

Kelly: Well what is it?

Me: They said YES!!!

Kelly: Perfect!!! So what's the plan again?

Me: Okay so I tried to get you in the same room as Ratliff but that didn't work. But our rooms are right across from theirs! So you try to Ellington back and I'll try to get Ross.

Kelly: Okay, I'll be there in few.

Me: K bye

After that I went over to group and sat myself on Ross's lap. I saw Rydel and Laura both give shocked looks but I just brushed it off. A few minutes after the door bell rang. I rushed to the door and gave Kelly a quick hug.

Mark: Well, introduce us!

I grabbed Kelly's arm and pulled her to where everyone could see us.

Ratliff: KELLY?!?!

Kelly: Oh hey Ell!

I emedetly had a smirk on my face when I saw Rydel with a worried look on her face.

Ratliff: Would you please excuse us.

He said as he walked pass me a grabbed Kelly's arm and pulling her upstairs to his room.

Kelly's POV

Ell led me up to his room a closed the door behind him. He turned around to look at me with an angry face.

Ratliff: Why?!

Me: Why what?

Ratliff: WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!

Kelly: Because, if Maia is gonna get a boyfriend don't you think that it's fair if I do to?

Ratliff: What? What are yo-

Ratliff's POV

Me: What! What do yo-

Before I could finish my sentence Kelly crashed her lips to mine. I tried my hardest to push her away but she just kept holding me tighter and tighter. Right as I was about to finally push her away the worst thing happend... Rydel walked in.

Rydel's POV

It had been a little too long since Ratliff took Kelly upstairs. I wanted to know what was going on so I walked upstairs. As I approached now our room I hesitated for a moment before I opened the door and walked in. As soon as I walked my eyes began to water as stood before Ratliff and Kelly kissing. Let a tear slip before they all came running down my face.

Me: HOW COULD YOU?!?!

They both quickly moved away from each other and looked at me then each other then at me again.

Me: AND WITH HER?!?!

Ratliff: Rydel, babe it's not what it looked like.

Me: Oh yeah, I'm sure it is... I hate you.

And with that I ran out of the room crying. I ran into now Kelly's room and locked the door as I began to burst out into tears. I can't believe him!